70: After Honeymoon

"Little wife, don't miss me too much." Mate whispered to Yumi at pasimple pang kinagat ang tenga nito bago tuluyang sumakay sa kanyang kabayo.

Yumi ended up flustered, of course. The bastard was really daring to even seduced her outside and in front of their families.

Anyway, paalis na ito at ang kanyang ama kasama ang kanilang army patungo sa expedition nila sa isang kalapit bansa na nais sakupin ng Governor General.

Matapos magpaalam ng mga ito ay nag-umpisa na rin sila sa kanilang paglalakbay.

Yumi sighed in relief.

She could finally have rest now.

The past few days, she didn't even have that much sleep at all.

Kung hindi sila busy ni Mateo sa pagsalakay sa mga secret bases, siya naman ang sinasalakay nito.

Mind you! She did really her best upang wag palaging madaig ng lalaki. But damn that bod of his!

If he really stayed here for more days without giving her a break, he would definitely be the death of her.

Anyway, marami rami rin naman ang secret bases na nasalakay nila despite their other extracurricular activity.

However, Yumi had decided to give the responsibility now of destroying the next secret bases to Xun Bao and other team leaders of the S Ranks. Malayo layo na rin ang mga iyon sa Capital kaya naman she decided to leave the task to her assassins.

The next day matapos na makaalis nila General Vicente at Mateo, their guests from L City also bid them goodbyes.

It was a bit sad for all of them since those people were really important with them.

Even Gwen had also left with them. They tried to convince her to stay in the Capital though. But she was firm to go back in L City instead.

Kaya naman tanging sila Yumi at Malia na lamang ang naiwan sa Deputy General mansion. Gustuhin man niyang sa bahay ng ama na lamang umuwi upang makasama niya ulit ang lola at ate niya but being married had its rules too.

The Deputy General mansion could never be vacated by her. She had to be there representing the house on behalf of Mateo.

She had no choice then but to stay there.

Anyway, she just treated it as her own place. Kami and Rui would visit there from time to time upang magreport sa kanya.

She even occupied Mateo's office and owned it completely. Well, it was his fault for leaving the whole place to her.

As for Malia, noong una ay nagugulat pa ito kapag biglaan na lamang naroroon ang dalawang binata. Bur later, she got used to it.

Somehow, she also learned that Yumi wasn't a simple person at all. She was like her brother.

She had her own set of people working under her. And they were working on not simple cases too.

They were usually huddling in her brother's office seriously. And Yumi was their center, obviously.

Malia was getting curious about their meetings. But Kami warned her about it. He said those things they were talking about were too dangerous. That if she happened to know about it, she might end up in trouble.

Also, Yumi was giving her a look everytime she was trying to get involved.

The look gave her chills at the back kaya naman after some time, she completely abandoned the thought of learning what they were doing.

This gave Yumi relief when Malia finally stopped hovering around them.

She didn't want to get her involved lalo pa nga at puro tungkol sa mga secret bases ang pinag-uusapan nila.