33: Invited 6

Nero frowned as his arms and body instinctively caught that person who bumped into him. Then he heard a soft groan and he realized that the one in his arms was a lady.

He was about to gently push away the lady. But then he realized who it was.

He stiffened at once. His hands remained where they were, hugging the lady before him completely.

And then suddenly, as if the gods were testing him, a wind blew and he got a good whiff of her feminine smell.

Nero closed his eyes.

He felt his chest almost bursting.

Damn...

She smelled so good. His senses got assaulted by her sweet feminine smell and it took every ounce of his existence right away.

Then once again, he was petrified.

On his chest...

He felt something soft.

His eyes opened and a hunger he never had felt before suddenly appeared there. His hands automatically moved and pulled Yumi closer to his chest. He almost groaned when he got more of feel of that soft body of hers.

By this time, he almost lost his head due to addictive feeling he got.

He was smelling and feeling her.

It was crazy... He was about to go crazy.

Then suddenly he felt pain on his chest, exactly on the spot of his heart, which made him let go of the lady instantly.

The pain also brought his sanity back and while clutching his chest, he looked at the lady before her.

The piercing cold eyes surprised Nero.

Then he remembered what he had done just moments ago.

He felt shame towards her. He opened his mouth to speak but Yumi had already spoken first.

"You creep. Stay away from me or else..."

Tumalikod na ang dalaga sa kanya.

Naiwan naman siya doong minamasahe pa din ang dibdib niya.

It was true that he felt shame towards Yumi. But actually, he didn't regret what he did.

What happened just now made him realized something he had never felt before. He realized he was attracted to her. Not just physically... There was no one who could actually make him lose his head like that.

He wanted her. Only her...

Nero sighed to himself.

That Deputy General better got a tight hold of this lady. Otherwise, he would take every opportunity he had to gain her to his side... as his woman.

Nero fixed himself and retrieved his composure. Then he looked around checking if someone had seen his mind lost just some time ago.

When he noticed nothing, he turned around and walked towards the ushers so he got to get inside already.

But then, Nero, obviously, didn't check his surroundings thoroughly. Otherwise, he could have seen the strange gaze of Helena towards him.

Then a smile appeared on the lady's face. She witnessed something interesting, eh?

***

"Yumi! There you are. We lost you in the crowd." Malia said, sounding relieved uoon seeing her.

She pulled Yumi towards them and checked if there was anything wrong with her.

When she acertained that Yumi was fine, she sighed deeply.