80: Abdicated

"We do not have new information about Don Enrico but we receive news about Adarna Society. We thought you'd like to hear about it." Kami started telling her the next day.

The two suddenly came to visit her kahit pa nga wala naman silang meeting nagyong araw.

"What happened?"

"There is a change in management. Doctor Erasmus has been replaced." Rui said.

Yumi turned serious at once. "How is it possible? He is the founder of Adarna Society."

"According from the report, there was someone who called for his replacement as Head of the organization. Then more than half of the members and disciples had agreed to this someone."

"Who is this someone?"

"He is called Doctor Benedicto."

"Do we have any information about him?"

"Not yet. But I already told our people from L City to investigate everything about this man."

"Good. Inform me right away once the information arrives."

Yumi was in deep thought after that. She paid special interest to the Adarna Society not only because it was an organization of Doctors and because of its history with Amelia.

The real thing that made her give more attention to this organization was because of the adarna necklace. She still believed that it had a connection to her transmigration in this era.

She hadn't really gathered information about the necklace over the years. She just paid attention to the organization first. Kaya naman hindi maaaring may mangyari sa organization because she still needed it to exist.

Kami knew this too that's why when he heard about the huge change in the organization, he quickly let Yumi knew about it.

The two of them looked meaningfully at each other which didn't escape Rui at all.

The three of them had been working together for years now. So somehow he was aware na may tinatagong sikreto ang dalawang ito. He also knew about the special fixation of Yumi with the Adarna Society though she rejected to join it after Doctor Erasmus offered her a membership there.

He admitted he had been very curious about this secret of the two. But he never asked.

Somehow though, he had a hunch that whatever secret that was, he would be very surprised when he found out about it.

***

The next news na nabalitaan ni Yumi about Adarna Society was that the new head, Doctor Benedicto, had done some cleaning up to its members and disciples.

Those people who were very close to Doctor Erasmus and were still speaking about the injustice made to the founder were revoked.

Eto nga at bisita nila Amelia at Yumi sa kanilang Medical Hall ang dalawa sa mga natanggalan ng memberships.

Sila Gretel at Kristoff...

They'd just finished telling what had happened to the organization to both Amelia and Yumi.

"This is not good, is it?" Amelia asked them.

Their faces turned solemn as they could only nod as answer to Amelia's question.

The situation in Adarna Society wasn't really that good. They were members of the said organization but at the moment, they couldn't do anything about it.

So they decided to come here at the capital upang humingi ng tulong kanila Amelia at Yumi para makausap nila si Erika na kasalukuyang nasa loob ng army ng Great General.