109: Arrival

Kami was painting his aircraft when he received the news that Sancho was missing from his room.

Agad naman siyang kinutuban dahil doon.

Sancho was missing.

He could have left already but still, a nagging feeling made him to rush and look for Yumi right away.

He wasn't aware that Yumi would be staying in Nero's residence tonight so he went to Sybill residence first.

If he didn't do so, naabutan pa sana niya si Sancho.

Anyway, he arrived at Amelia's clinic after Lavina and Fatima told him where Yumi was and he quickly found her standing still in the room alone. He sighed in relief upon seeing her.

"Yumi! Sancho escaped. I rushed here after I received the news. I thought he would definitely come to---" He noticed something was wrong with her when she remained still there without even looking at him. "Oh no, he already came here, didn't he?"

Then he went in front of Yumi only to realize that the lady was immobile and couldn't speak at all.

He immediately pressed her acupoint which allowed her to regain her movement and speaking ability.

She gasped loudly after that and almost fell. Fortunately, Kami had wrapped his arms around her at once.

"Yumi, what's wrong? What did that bastard do to you this time? Did he hurt you?"

Tuloy tuloy na tanong ng binata sa babae.

However, she just remained her head on his chest.

When Kami pulled her away from for a bit, that's when he realized that she was crying.

He was surprised to see those tears on her eyes.

The last time he saw her cry was when Lolo Pikit had died. This time, he was unsure why she was crying for. Maybe that Sancho had really hurt her.

"Why are you crying?"

"I... I am not... crying." Yumi answered in the midst of her sobbing.

"Yumi... You can't lie to me right now. Your eyes are not stopping from tearing up. Tell me."

"It is not my fault. I really am not crying. It is my eyes which can't stop from tearing up."

Kami didn't know what to say after she said that. Was this another pregnancy phase?

"You are... right. That... bastard really came here."

"I knew it! What did he do to you?"

Yumi hesistated at first. Kami realized it and began to scold her.

In the end, she was forced to talk about everything that had occured between her and Sancho just some time ago.

She didn't hide anything. Even the kiss, she told him.

Kami was silent for a moment while she was still sobbing. By this time, he was certain, the crying was indeed because of her pregnancy hormones at the same time, a part of her was actually emotional about Sancho's departure.

Emotional in a way that she was feeling angry, frustrated and sad all at once.

He sighed and made Yumi's face looked at him directly. Then he frankly asked him, "Yumi, be true to me... Without your anger towards Sancho, what do you feel about him? Do you still love him? What about your feelings towards Mateo?"

But Yumi just stared back at him for a moment. She even began hiccuping after too much sobbing.

"Answer me."