58: Retribution 2

Yumi found out from Mateo that it was Isabella who reported to him about Helena's and Agatha's plan about her. Sakto naman na nasa bahay niya ng mga oras na iyon si Kami.

The latter was helping him out with the wedding preparation, you know. (As pagsispsip sa future brother-in-law niya.)

However, Isabella only knew that they wanted to harm Yumi by sending men to abduct and ruin her.

The two kept it from her and Lavina kung saan siya dadalhin ng mga ito. Kaya naman kinailangan pa nila Mateo at Kami na ipadakip din sila Helena at Agatha upang malaman kung saan nila dinala si Yumi.

Unexpectedly, the ladies confessed na involve din si Nero sa planong ito. And that Yumi was brought in his residence. It angered Mateo more after finding out about that.

Kung hindi siya noon pinigilan ni Yumi ay baka tinuruan na niya ng leksyon ang lalaking iyon just by merely hugging his little wife.

But this Nero had taken their inaction as kindness at nagawa pa ulit nitong pagplanuhan na pikutin si Yumi.

He was really daring, eh?

When he and Rui left the Assassin Guild matapos na magconfess nila Helena at Agatha, he really intended to kill that Nero himself once they reached his residence.

But along the way, pinasunod ni Kami si Xun Bao upang sabihan sila na dalhin nila sa mansion ni General Arturo si Nero ng buhay. Pinaulit pa ni Kami kay Xun Bao na kailangan niya ng buhay si Nero.

Naturally, Mateo was forced again to keep this hateful person alive.

"Mateo, where are we going? Akala ko ay pupunta tayo sa mansion ni General Arturo?" Yumi asked him with a frown as she saw the way their horses were taking. Her mind was just focused with revenge that she didn't think of anything else.

"Let's get you a proper dress first. I cannot let you go anywhere else wearing that thin cloth. The fact that Nero and other people have seen you in that dress makes me mad so much already. If more people would see you like that, I might really lose it for real. Don't worry, we will be there before the show starts."

Natahimik naman si Yumi. Well, because all she could think of now was about getting even, nakalimutan na rin niya ang tungkol sa kasuotan niya. Plus, because of Mateo's coat, she actually felt less exposed.

But then again, she really looked inappropriate at the moment. So hindi na siya nakipagtalo pa sa binata at hinayaan na lamang itong dalhin siya kung saan upang makapagpalit.

***

"Yumi!" Kami quickly encaged her in his arms as soon as she and Mateo had arrived in General Arturo's mansion.

The poor general...

Walang kaalam alam na nainvade na ang kaniyang mansion.

Anyway, agad namang binitiwan ni Kami si Yumi because he felt an electrifying gaze na nagmumula sa binatang nakatayo sa likuran ng dalaga.

Napatawa na lang siya ng pagak.

Sabi nga niya ay possessive masyado itong si Mateo eh.

Anyway, he still checked on Yumi's wellbeing before anything else.

"Did they hurt you?"

"That bastard wants to get in my skirt so naturally he commanded his people to take care of me well. Except for paralyzing me kanina, they didn't hurt me at all. Oh and there were people who touched my body a lot but they are all dead now."

Kami's mouth twitched and thought that he should have known better.

This lady was a little devil.