53: Stolen 2

Yumi heard the changes in her surroundings. She couldn't see anything anymore because those two men put her back in sack a while ago. So she could only use her ears at the moment to ascertain her situation.

Kanina ay tahimik pa ang daan na tinutungo nila. Ngayon naman ay matao na doon.

Looked like they had already entered a residential area.

Then she felt the carriage stop.

There were hurried footsteps around her.

"Is that her?" Yumi heard a woman's voice. Sound like a middle aged lady.

"Yes."

"Did she wake up?"

"Nope. We checked even along the way. The curare was potent. She won't be conscious soon enough unless given the antidote."

"Okay. Carefully carry her inside then."

Yumi felt herself being carried like a sack of rice. She kept her eyes closed though at pinakiramdaman ang mga tao sa kapaligiran niya.

They walked for a bit longer which made Yumi realized that this residence was not a common one. This must be owned by a rich person because it was obviously a big one with all that twists and turns they had trodden before finally reaching their destination.

"Place her on bed please." The woman commanded and Yumi felt her back landed on a soft bed.

"Thank you. Here is your payment for your service."

Once again, there were footsteps and door closing.

"Mayordoma Pelita, paaalisin na lamang ba natin sila ng basta basta?" A young maidservant asked the head maid.

"Silly girl. Of course not. But that is not our job anymore. The guards will take care of them. Don't worry. Naturally, hindi natin hahayaang mapahamak ang Señorito. Dahil may nalalaman sila na hindi dapat at hindi naman natin sila mga tao, naturally, they will be dispatched accordingly."

Yumi's ears pricked upon hearing that.

Señorito, they said.

"Anyway, let's begin prepping up our new Señorita. Señorito will be here soon too. And when he does, I am certain he will want to be with her and consummate right away."

"Mayordoma..." Nahihiya pang saway ng mga nakakabatang maidservants.

In Yumi's estimation, there might be 4 or 5 of them in the room with her.

The mayordoma chuckled. "Ah, young ones. Siya, siya... Tara na at magsikilos na tayo."

Yumi began to feel hands on her.

She was taken out from the sack and then there was a gasp.

"What?" The older maid asked.

"Mayordoma, look at new Señorita. Doesn't she look like a... fairy?"

"Fairy is an understatement. I say, she looks like a goddess."

Dahil sa diskusyon ng mga kabataan ay napasilip na rin ang mayordoma kay Yumi and even she was stunned.

A great beauty, indeed!

No wonder... Her Señorito would fall for her and even abduct her.

She chuckled.

"Enough ogling, young ones. Move, move..."

Soon enough, Yumi felt more hands touching her face and body.

She felt being completely naked and being wiped by wet towels, even in her intimate areas.

She could have gritted her teeth and doomed these people touching her right away if only she could move.