62: Fateful Encounter 2

"That bitch!"

Helena gritted her teeth in anger habang lulan siya ng karwahe pabalik sa kanilang mansion.

She no longer had the mood to choose a dress.

That bitch had won again and even insulted her like that.

That owner was Yumi's brother?!

Saka lang niya naalala na ayon sa imbestigasyon nila, Yumi had actually three foster brothers. Ngunit sino ba namang mag-aakala na ang isa sa tatlong iyon ay siyang may-ari ng paborito niyang boutique?

Labis labis talaga ang galit ni Helena sa mga oras na iyon. She wanted to get even but at the moment, that Yumi had an upperhand because of her scandal. Just by a mere mention of it was enough to make her lose her sanity.

But still, she didn't want that Yumi to keep on winning over her. She needed to get even.

"Señorita..." Tawag atensyon sa kanya ng nakakatanda niyang maidservant.

"What?" Helena even glared at her.

But the maid simply bowed her head and calmly continued talking to her.

"Señorita, you cannot go home yet. You only have this day to go out for your wedding dress."

"Do you want to die early? I am pissed right now. Stop talking about wedding dress."

"Señorita, I am sorry but I receive an order from your mother. I have to make sure we will accomplish something today. How about we go first to Señorito Nero? Maybe he might be able to help you about that wedding dress?"

This made Helena frown and think.

Well... Nero might really be able to help her. After all, he was the son of Governor General. That Yumi's brother might give him face because of this fact.

And so, Helena commanded to coachman na magbago ng direksyon at magpunta sa residence ni Nero. After that, she gave the older maidservant a look.

This one was new. She was given by her mother to advise her when necessary. But Helena was prideful and would never accept an advice from a maidservant. And so, she didn't pay any importance to this old one.

However, this maidservant might not be that bad at all. She would put her to tests and decide if she was rightful to be her right hand.

***

"You are here." Gulat pang sabi ni Nero pagkakita kay Helena. At the same time, he was relieved. He intended to come to her house today too. But since she was already here, he didn't have to do so.

That's good. Because his hands were aching again.

Although hindi na niya kailangan pa ng benda para dito, but he was still recuperating them.

He was injured severely that all of the doctors na pinatingin sa kanya ng kanyang ama ay walang magawa tungkol dito. That Mateo had really disabled his hands.

A severe loathing appeared in his eyes pero agad din iyong nawala. The most pressing matter was convincing this lady to his plan.

"Come inside." Aya niya kay Helena at nauna ng magtungo sa opisina niya.

"Nero, I have matter to discuss with you." Helena started as soon as they reached the office at makaupo silang dalawa. Hindi na niya binigyan pa ng pagkakataon na makasalita ang binata at agad na sinabi ang pakay niya.

"I need a wedding dress. But the one I want is already owned by your beloved Mayumi. I need you to do something and acquire that dress for me."

Nero was silent for a moment. After a while...