63: The Wedding Day 1

To Mateo's disappointment, the dates he had been hoping to have with Yumi these past few days never happened at all.

Both of them got busy because of the arrival of their guests for the wedding.

Lalo na siya since he was the one who arranged everyone's accommodation here at the capital.

He didn't want any problems or troubles so he decided to handle these things himself. He received help from Antoine and Kami, which were good enough.

Anyway, his hard work paid off since the wedding day finally came without any hitch at all.

Soon, tanging ang wedding ceremony na lang ang hinihintay nilang mangyari.

***

Wedding day...

Ilang oras bago pa man ang mismong kasal ay papunta na ang mga bisita sa simbahan kung saan ikakasal sila Mateo at Yumi.

They were excited, of course.

Lalo na ang mga taga L City.

70% of the guests were composed of them kaya naman maaga pa lamang ay halos makumpleto na ang mga bisita doon.

On the bride's side, bukod sa pamilya ni Yumi, naroroon rin sa unahan sila Don Enrico, Doña Silvanna at Sedric. Isabella was also with them since she wanted to attend the wedding but not alone. Siya tuloy ang napagbantay ni Doña Silvanna kay Sedric.

Naroroon rin ang ilang malalapit na tao kay Yumi mula sa L City. Sila Doctor Erasmus, Doña Celia, ang ilan pang mga propesor ni Yumi sa Colegio at ang Dela Cruz siblings na kasalukuyang kausap si Amelia.

Madam Maria, Narcissa and the other staffs of Le Rouge Teahouse and Red Cosmetics had also arrived since most of them would be helping in the wedding reception but went there first at the church to watch the wedding ceremony of their beloved boss.

They arrived in the Capital weeks ago at pinasara muna ni Yumi ang dalawa niyang shop sa L City para makapunta ang mga ito dito. She wasn't worried about those shops since the members of Assassin Guild in L City were looking out for them.

Meanwhile, Rui and Xun Bao blended with them naturally since Yumi insisted for them to be there.

Sa side naman ng groom, naroroon na rin sila Doña Cecilia at Doña Selena na ineentertain ni Doña Teresa. Kasama din nila sila Don Simon at Doña Irma.

Ivan also attended with them but he decided to join the group of Mateo, Mikael and Yumi's brothers as they conversed with one another.

Gwen and Mikael actually had arrived together a week before.

Yumi, of course, was very thrilled seeing the two. Though Mikael was a bit down because, you know, it was her wedding day... to his twin brother. And... he was one of the Best Man of Mateo.

Naturally, the lad couldn't help thinking, what if it was him. Plus, his role to the wedding was like a salt to his wounds. At first, he didn't want to accept it but Yumi convinced him.

Anyway, the pain was no longer that unbearable. Five years was enough to heal some of that hurt.

As for Gwen, Malia had given her a tour around the capital right away. Yumi could have joined them kung hindi lang siya busy sa paghahanda sa kasal.

Kasalukuyan siyang kasama nila Malia at Victoria na nakatayo sa may pintuan ng simbahan. They were supposedly waiting for the bride.

Anyway, when General Alvaro and Amara had arrived, the latter joined them too. Malia quickly introduced Gwen to the newcomer with the hope na magiging magkaibigan silang lahat.