64: The Wedding Day 2

"The bride has arrived!"

Someone announced from the door of the church at agad namang napahinga ng malalim ang mga bisita sa loob. They also began to go at their respective places.

Kami had also reached Mateo's side.

Naturally, he was one of the Best Man, along side with Mikael.

Mateo helped him fix his tie while giving him a meaningful look. (Yiiiieee!!! 🤣 #KaTeo)

Kami smiled at Mateo and told him, "She's not hurt."

Napatango lang ang binata at saka umayos na ulit ng tayo at humarap sa may pintuan ng simbahan.

Then there, he saw a veiled lady in white stunning wedding dress.

His relief this time was legitimate.

"So sorry to keep everyone waiting." Yumi apologized as soon as she reached the door of the church.

Everyone smiled at her.

"It was an accident."

"That's right. No need to apologize."

"It is not your fault, Yumi."

"Let's just go to your position now, Yumi, so we can begin this." Amelia, her mother who was also her matron of honor today, said saka siya nito ginuide sa pwesto niya. She was obviously excited.

Then General Vicente stood beside her. Mangiyak ngiyak pa ang heneral pagkakita sa bunsong anak.

"You... you look so lovely, Yumi." He almost choked while saying this.

Yumi quickly hooked her arms on her father and told him, "Hep! You cannot cry yet, Papa. Ladies first, right Mama?" Sabay lingon ng dalaga sa likuran niya kung nasaan si Amelia.

Napailing lang naman ito but a smile was playing on her lips. Ah, like father, like daughter. They were silly at times.

Soon, the wedding song was played and the marching began.

The kids walked at the isle first.

Sedric was naturally one of them. He was very cute with his formal suit while he was walking carefully and slowly with those rings. Fortunately, he was convinced by Don Enrico to do this for Yumi and Mateo. He didn't even throw a tantrum kahit alam niyang kasal ng dalawa ngayon.

After the kids, the lads and ladies were next.

Ivan was one of the marching lads. He was with Yumi's brothers, Daichi, Asahi and Koshi.

Originally, Best Man din dapat silang tatlo ngunit sila na ang nagprisinta na maging abay na lamang. After all, too many Best Man was too uncommon.

Yun nga lamang dalawa ay kakaiba na, maging lima pa kaya? Kaya naman sila lamang ang nagbigay para kanila Mikael at Kami.

Ahhhh... if they only knew na mas kakaiba pa ang orihinal na plano ni Yumi. She wanted Kami to become her man of honor.

In modern times, although it was not often seen but it wasn't entirely impossible nor a new idea.

But this was ancient times, so Kami just told Yumi na he would just be one of the Best Man. Agad namang pumayag si Mateo and added him with Mikael.

Next to march were the bridemaids.

Of course, they were Victoria, Malia, Gwen and Narcissa. They wore those beautiful dresses made by Asahi.

As they marched, they caught several eyes of those single lads around them which made Kami and Rui frowned a little bit.