56: Stolen 5

Nero had finally reached his residence.

Each of them na mga anak ng Governor General, maliban kanila Lavina at Isabella, ay may kanya kanyang residence sa iba't ibang parte ng Capital.

This one, however, was the farthest residence. Because it was arranged by Don Enrico, so naturally, he chose this one for Nero.

And he never appreciated this until today.

He seemed normal as he came down from his carriage. But his eyes actually betrayed how excited he was to go in his room and see Yumi there.

As of today, she was his.

After he claimed her today, Mateo would definitely no longer had rights towards her.

Their marriage would definitely get voided too because of this.

It didn't matter though. He was willing to marry Yumi.

That Mateo would definitely be the one with loss here.

"Where are they?" Nero asked as those people he was expecting to wait for his arrival wasn't there.

"Baka po busy sila sa loob ng residence. I can go ahead and call them."

"No need. But announce to everyone that I do not want to be disturbed. No one is allowed around that area not unless I tell so."

"I understand, Señorito."

Yun lamang at naglakad na papasok ng residence niya si Nero.

While he was walking towards that room na pinahanda niya para kay Yumi, he couldn't help feeling nervous.

And that's saying a lot since he was known for being a scary lad.

His palms were sweating and his heart was beating not normally.

When he was finally near the door of that room, he halted and hesitated.

He was sure Yumi would get angry with him.

But...

He had never felt this kind of thing towards any lady. He wanted her. It was almost like an obsession.

Everytime na wala siyang ginagawa, she was invading his thoughts frequently.

Her pretty face... The feeling of her body in his arms... Her scent...

He desired her.

And when that news about her and that deputy general's wedding date reached im, he almost had a hard time thinking and breathing properly. He didn't know what he should or not should do next.

He felt desperate and wanted to break those two apart. At the same time, he was still rational that if he really did it, someone would definitely going to use it against him.

Until...

That Helena came to visit him one day.

[Flashback]

"Ginoong Nero, I saw how you look at her during your mother's birthday. You like her, am I right? That's not a bad thing at all. In fact, I love Deputy General Mateo. I have been in love with him since the first time I saw him.

"And this wedding... It will ruin us, you know that. Just the mere news about it almost made me lose my mind already. It must be the same to you too. However, I realized that things are not too late yet. I still have time. We still have time. We can still stop this wedding as long as we can work together."

[End of Flashback]

Those words of Helena convinced Nero.

Well, as he said, he was in desperate situation after niyang malaman na may wedding date na ang dalawa.