79: Gestation Period

Three months later...

"Ugh... I hate you." Yumi said as she weakly stood up from the bathroom floor.

She just finished vomitting and now, she was giving Mateo a death glare.

This was all his fault.

This was all this perverted man's fault.

Anyhow, the lad simply stopped caressing her back and started to wipe her face and lips with the wet towel he prepared before hand.

Then he assisted her to stand up.

Yumi slapped his hand away from her but he didn't let go. Instead, he insisted on walking her upto their bed.

"Go away. You're annoying." She said after pinching borh of his cheeks which he removed gently.

"I won't. Just keep hating me. They said the more you hate a person, the more it will end up looking like him or her. So just continue hating me. I don't mind."

"But I mind! Ugh..." Yumi, by this time, was already too irritated.

Yun naman ang naabutan ni Malia when she knocked and opened the door of the master's bedroom.

She saw how Yumi was looking so fierce towards her brother. Napailing na lang siya. Umagang umaga ay magkaaway na naman itong dalawa.

Or more likely, inaaway na naman ni Yumi ang kuya niya.

"Hep, don't argue anymore. Come outside, Yumi. Handa na ang almusal."

Yumi went with Malia too willingly.

She just wanted to go away from Mateo. He was the most annoying person for her at the moment. And her feelings were just being provoked continuously because the lad kept on hovering around her despite knowing how she was feeling towards him.

Ilang beses na ding sinabihan nila Malia at Doña Teresa si Mateo na pabayaan muna si Yumi. But the lad was not listening to him.

He kept insisting that he didn't mind being hated by her and still stuck to her everytime.

He did that ever since they all found out that Yumi was pregnant.

That's right. Those sleepless nights of the two of them since Mateo arrived from his conquest mission had bear seed within Yumi right away. And just weeks later, Amelia had diagnosed her pregnant.

The elders were very happy, of course.

Malia and the other ladies were kind of excited lalo na sa magiging itsura ng anak ng dalawa.

Would the baby become like its parents who were peerlessly beautiful?

Or because both of them were gorgeous so heaven would be fair and turn the kid into hideous one?

They even managed to bet secretly about it. If Yumi, Mateo and the elders would find out about it, they would surely end up coughing blood due to anger.

Anyway, going back, susundan pa sana ni Mateo sila Yumi but Malia blocked his way right away.

He quickly glared at his sister who cowered in fear pero agad ding nakabawi.

"Y-you should shower and change clothes first, Kuya. Don't worry. Mama and I will take care of Yumi while you are not around."

Because of the news of Yumi's pregnancy even reached the L City, Doña Teresa and Victoria came back just for her.

"Fine." Mateo closed the door and finally let Yumi away.

Napahinga ng malalim si Malia before following Yumi quickly.