101: Ganged-up

Maaga pa lamang kinabukasan ay bisita na nila Daichi, Asahi at Koshi si Sancho.

"Please help me. I need to talk to your sister."

Daichi and Asahi had a complicated look on their faces. Koshi, on the other hand, was calm.

"I don't thi---" Asahi was about to reject as he thought it was inappropriate for them to just suddenly arranged a meeting between Yumi and this lad. After all, they were aware that Sancho planned to go back to the main city of the capital so if he knew too much of what was going on here, it might bring trouble to Yumi.

However, his rejection was cut-off by Koshi.

"Sure, I can do that. Come back in the afternoon so we can go at their residence together."

"Thank you."

After that, Sancho already left.

Saka naman kinompronta nila Daichi at Asahi si Koshi dahil sa madaling pagpayag nito.

"Koshi, I don't think you should have just agreed like that." Asahi said.

"He really shouldn't have, Asahi. So irresponsible, Koshi. You should take it back. Send him home when he comes this afternoon." Kunot noong utos ni Daichi sa kapatid.

"That's right. Yumi might also end up scolding us because of this." Dagdag pa ni Asahi. And when he suddenly pictured out Yumi's angry face, he couldn't help shivering.

Napatawa lang naman ng mahina si Koshi dahil sa dalawa. "Calm down, you two. Yumi is expecting him to come to us for help about meeting her."

"What?"

"Did she tell you to agree when this happen?"

"Yeah. Somewhat like that."

"Then why did she only inform you? Hindi ba niya kami mga kapatid?"

Koshi rolled his eyes. He knew Daichi would end up like this. He tactfully left the room while their "big" brother was complaining.

***

When afternoon came, gaya ng sabi niya, Koshi led Sancho in Sybill's residence.

He already sent a message to Yumi about Sancho beforehand and so they were already expecting them.

In fact, when they arrived, it wasn't just Yumi who was there. Mateo, Kami and Rui joined her too.

Anyway, as soon as the both of them stepped inside the house, Yumi nodded at Koshi and stood up quickly. She completely ignored Sancho who could only sigh inwardly.

It was fine.

She was always like this anyway.

Yet his moron self even managed to like her very much despite her coldness. What more if she wasn't? Was he going to be obsessed with her then?

While he was pondering this, he heard Yumi's voice talking.

"Tito Quintin, can we use your office?"

"Sure, Mayumi. Just go inside there and be comfortable."

"Thanks, Tito."

She entered the room and they all followed her.

After a moment, all of them had already assumed their seats.

"So... I heard you beg my brother to meet me. I wonder why?"

The sudden stare of Yumi to him suprised him. He had to clear his throat and sit properly before he could get back his mind working again.

When he did, he began talking about his purpose.