107: Departure 1

With Yumi spreading the rumors about Don Enrico's real intentions, those people who initially criticizing the four generals for rebelling had begun to have a swayed faith over the new Government.

The generals didn't take it easy though. They had captured some of the puppets of Don Enrico before he was able to retract them back to the capital and they displayed them to the plaza to let people know the difference of real humans and puppets.

Xun Anyue had taken care of the demo. He sent people to fight some of the puppets.

Because these puppets were designed to fight the government's enemies, they naturally could detect those defectors. They would fight without any feelings or mercy at all.

When people of these four main cities realized that their generals were rebelling for a reason and that their new Governor General was an evil man, they started to take an action on their own. They began by cleaning up the hospitals and other medical institutions of their cities.

Soon, the purging of Don Enrico's people from these main cities had been completed. It took them months but it still happened.

Now the next mission of the generals and their people was to impeach that evil Governor General.

This happening definitely caused a headache for Don Enrico from the capital. Losing those four main cities had crippled a part of his plan.

But then again, those were just four cities. He still had the rest of the country.

Yumi's rumors also reached the other places of the country not just the four main cities. However, they did not have leaders to show them the real situation and demo about the puppets.

And so they didn't really believe that rumors at all.

Anyway, the marching of the Generals and their people had begun.

It took them a month to reach the M Capital. They didn't attack right away though. Instead, they camped out outside walls of the capital and exchanged missives with the officials and militaries within it.

They believed that not all of them wanted to side to Don Enrico. So if they wanted to take the opportunity to recruit more people from the capital under their cause.

At the same time, they began pressuring Don Enrico's sides to step down and stop their plan to mass produce Human Puppets by using the medical institutions from the rest of the country.

Now that the truth was out in the open, although not everyone believed it right away, Don Enrico's side should still be hesitating to take an action now especially within those hospitals where lots of intelligent people could easily confirm those rumors once they began to act.

The thing that they should be wary of the most right now was enlightening more people and taking the Generals' side in this war. After all, if they lost the people within the hospitals, how else would they used the Puppet Pills to them?

So the Generals' gave Don Enrico time to step down on his own at the same time, gathering more people for their cause.

On the other hand, Mateo had also began to prepare their people from Novano Town and also his own set of army from L City and M Capital. He sent out missives everyday to make sure that they would be supporting the Generals' attack when it happen.

After all, they knew that Don Enrico wouldn't be changing his mind at this point of time. He had already reached the point of no return. This war would definitely happening sooner or later. They needed to prepare for the worst.

A month later though, the Generals finally decided that since Don Enrico seemed to have no plans of backing down, they couldn't stop this war anymore. Most especially that more people had come to support their cause and they were adamant to remove the newly elected Governor General from his position.