82: Second Wife 2

The next day, maaga pa lamang ay lulan na ng karwahe sila Yumi at Malia patungo sa mansion nila Don Enrico.

Yumi tried to calm Malia down. Pero kagabi pa hindi mapakali ang dalaga dahil na din sa sinabi ni Doña Silvanna.

"Hindi pa naman natin sigurado kung totoo nga na si Gwen yun eh."

"Well, that better not be really her or else..."

Napahinga na lang ng malalim si Yumi.

Fortunately, napigilan niyang wag ng sumama si Mateo sa kanila kundi ay dalawa na silang pipigilan niya.

Soon though, nakarating na sila sa mansion ni Don Enrico.

Yumi suddenly felt uncomfortable just thinking that she would be meeting the Don right now. What would she say to him?

The last time they saw each other, they were supposed to make up and forget whatever disagreement they had during the last alliance meeting. But after Xun Bao's appearance, naturally, the situation was no longer the same.

"Come on, Yumi. Let's see if the one inside is our Gwen."

Walang nagawa si Yumi kundi ang sundan na lang ang kaibigan papasok sa mansion.

***

"Gwen... So it is really you." Nanghihina pang sabi ni Malia habang kaharap nila ngayong dalawa ni Yumi ang kaibigan.

Although they were kind of expecting it already but it still rendered them speechless when she was finally in front of them sitting on a sofa within the mansion of Don Enrico as his Second Wife.

Yumi saw that ring in her friend's ring finger. It was gold and obviously not just a simple one but a wedding ring.

"Gwen, how could you?"

The lady sighed and calmly said, "Remember that time you asked me about the man in my heart?"

"Don't tell me it was Don Enrico?"

"It is Enrico."

Malia almost looked horrified as she stared at Gwen.

But the latter simply just sat there unperturbed.

"I never told you who it is because I know you will never understand."

"Oh, Gwen... You are wrong. If you told us it was him, we would understand it."

"Obviously you don't. Just look at your reaction right now."

Napatawa ng pagak si Malia. "What I don't understand, Gwenivere, is for you to lose your mind and ruin a family like this. That don has a child. Are you planning to take away his father?"

"I have no plan like that. I just simply... want to be with him. That's why I choose to be his Second Wife. Because I don't want to replace his First Wife and son."

"Oh my God! Are you hearing yourself? You just want to be with him, huh? Oh well, if you don't wake up on your delusion right away, kalimutan mo ng mga kaibigan mo kami." Malia seemed to no longer able to face Gwen anymore. She walked out as soon as she said it.

Meanwhile, naiwan naman si Yumi doon who kept on sipping her tea even during Malia's scolding.

Napahinga naman ng malalim si Gwen.

"Don't take it to your heart. Malia... Her emotion just gets better of her."

"Yumi... What about you? Don't you have anything to say to me?"

Sandaling natahimik si Yumi.

In actuality, she wanted to say a lot.

Amongst the three of them, she was always the one who scolded others.