90: Execution 2

However, in the middle of their meetings, Yumi suddenly barged in the room together with Kami and Rui.

"Yumi? What are you doing here?" General Vicente said.

Meanwhile, Mateo remained quiet on the corner with his lips lifting up. Naturally, he was the one who sent someone to Yumi and informed her about this sudden Generals' meetings.

"Papa, generals, please don't do anything regarding this matter anymore. I have a plan." Yumi said.

Nagkatinginan naman ang apat na heneral. But it was General Alvaro who suddenly chuckled.

"Lass, I like your guts. But then again this is an important matter concerning the whole nation."

"I agree. Although your skills are very well known but this matter is different thing. I don't think you can help us. Besides, no offense to you but I am afraid I cannot entrust my daughter's life in your hand."

Although General Vicente was also unsure about Yumi's plan, he still frowned at General Hidalgo's words. Obviously despite the disclaimer of the latter, he still took offense by what he said about his daughter.

"If you cannot then feel free to leave." General Vicente said in a cold voice. He was also glaring at General Hidalgo.

Napailing lang naman sila General Alvaro at General Arturo.

Well, they all doted their daughters in their own ways so they understood that it was normal for the great general to take offense dahil sa sinabi ni General Hidalgo.

He could have simply agreed to General Alvaro but like an idiot, he really said more things he shouldn't have and offended the latter. Ai-ya... Did he forget na kailangan niya ang tulong ng Great General upang masalba ang anak niya?

But then again, General Hidalgo seemed to still be oblivious of the implication of his words. Instead of shutting his mouth, he even managed to scold the Great General.

"General Vicente! Surely, there should be a limit in doting a daughter. Buhay ang nakataya dito."

Yumi, who was very pleased with his father's siding on her despite his own doubts, intervened this time.

She walked towards her father, hooked her arms on his and leaned on his shoulder.

Instantly, the stern expression of Geneal Vicente which reserved for General Hidalgo had vanished. Instead, his expression softened and his hand tapped Yumi's head.

"Seriously though, are you already allowed to go out now? How about Amie? Sinong nag-aalaga sa napakaganda kong apo?"

"I brought her with me and let Lola take care of her for the mean time. As for my health, don't worry too much. I know my body well, Papa."

Then she straightened up and finally assumed a serious expression.

"I have a confession to make to all of you though."

***

Curious about Yumi's confession?

Well, given the circumstance, she knew well that these generals would not really take her seriously if she would not use her other identity.

And so she told them about her involvement to the Assassin Guild.

She omitted the part of being the Boss of the guild though and told them that it was Kami and Rui who were the Vice Leaders of the guild and her involvement was through them. She tolf them that she was helping the guild by using her medical skills whenever they needed.

Naturally, these generals were stunned upon hearing that.

They knew and heard about Assassin Guild too. No one knew where their hideout was but they were all over the country.

Their reputation was already that prominent to begin with but it greatly increased as their men seemed to develop their skills more these past few years.

These Generals, of course, didn't think too much about this Assassin Guild. Utmost, they treated them as rogue as they took missions of killing people.

However, this confession from Yumi greatly shocked them but it didn't mean they believed them right away.

They interchanged their eyes between Yumi, Kami and Rui.

"It is true, Generals." Mateo said, confirming Yumi's words.

"What did you say?" General Vicente unbelievably asked Mateo.

When Yumi said that she was involved in Assassin Guild, in all honesty, he thought his daughter was being naughty again and pranking them.

But it was a different matter now when Mateo confirmed it.

"Mateo, are you telling the truth?" General Alvaro asked.

"My wife and I won't lie about this."

"B-but..." Even General Arturo didn't know what to say.

This time, Kami and Rui stepped up to take over the conversation. They slightly bowed to the Generals.

"You two..."

General Vicente wasn't sure what to think about Kami and Rui.

One was her bodyguard and the other was Mateo's Bestman. He knew that Kami was Yumi's friend. He never really inquired about his background because... well, that's how doting he was as Yumi's father. That's how much he trusted her. He accepted every friends she had just like that.

Plus, he also assumed that he was her friend from Q Province.

But now... He really didn't know what to think anymore.

"Since Ginang Mayumi is essential part of our guild and her mother is currently in mortal peril, we are definitely willing to do this on her behalf. Generals do not have to do anything. You are all public figures. You are all too important to do this risk. However, our people can definitely fine in losing some face so you all do not have to worry. We are going to save Doctor Amelia."

Doon naman natauhan si General Hidalgo.

"Ginoo, this meeting is actually to save Doctor Amelia and my daughter, Helena."

Kami sneered at the general.

"Well, that depends on Ginang Mayumi's decision. But then again, you are just saying she couldn't be trusted at all, right?"

This stumped General Hidalgo completely. Ngayon niya pinagsisihan ang mga salitang sinabi niya kanina. However, he wasn't willing to give up his chance to save Helena. He knew well na kung siya lamang ay malamang na hindi niya makakayang iligtas ang anak. Actually even if the four of them generals joined hands to do that, there would still be some difficulties. But now that they had the Assassin Guild some things would be easily accomplished then.

He decided then to shut his mouth first and remained there. Then later he would try to pacify General Vicente's daughter.

Meanwhile, General Vicente snorted at him and once again focused on Yumi, Kami and Rui.

"What is your plan? How can we help?"

The trio began taking their places in the room as they discussed part of their plan with these generals.

***