67: Honeymoon 2

"Get dressed!"

Hindi na mabilang ni Yumi kung ilang beses niyang nasabi ang dalawang salitang iyan kay Mateo.

Pangalawang araw pa lamang nilang nakakasal ay nakukunsumi na agad siya sa lalaki.

Mind you! She was the one who was excited dahil sa wakas ay magagawa na niya ang mga gusto niya sapagkat walang nakapaligid sa kaniya na mga matatanda. But this lad was obviously enjoying the unsurveillanced life more than she could.

He would walk around the house half naked.

He would even cook and eat with her like that.

At bago pa man makakain si Yumi, she would already feel full because of what she was seeing.

Pectorals...

Abs...

Biceps...

And a sexy butt...

Yumi had never thought of waking up seeing such views everyday. She would have truly enjoyed it kung hindi lang si Mateo ang kasama niya.

Tch...

Kaya lagi na lang din siyang napapatingin sa katawan ng lalaki ay dahil sa ngisi nito sa labi. He would always be smirking kapag nagkikita sila.

Bwisit na Mateo...

Obviously, sinasadya niya na walang pang-itaas at magsuot ng hapit na pantalon upang pagpyestahan siya ni Yumi. He was really seducing her, the bastard!

Walking around in that big house half naked everyday, how else could an innocent and brittle mind of hers resist that kind of temptation? Naturally, she had to look on them.

Anyway, she just finished freshening up that day when she came out of the master's bedroom at makita niyang bukas ang pintuan ng opisina ni Mateo.

She walked towards there and found out na hindi nag-iisa doon ang lalaki.

Antoine was also in the room.

"Lady Boss..." Bati sa kanya nito.

She just nodded at him saka tinaasan ng kilay si Mateo.

Himala at nakadamit ito ngayon.

Was it because of Antoine?

"We will go somewhere, little wife. You should change into more comfortable dress."

"Where?"

"It is a surprise. Change first."

"Is that why you are here, Antoine?" Usisa pa ulit ni Yumi.

But Antoine simply looked down.

"He won't tell you anything. Just go and change quickly." Mateo even pushed her out of the office.

Yumi squinted at him. "This better be good."

"This is my gift to you. Naturally, it will be good." Then a mischievous expression appeared on his face. He leaned down towards Yumi so their faces would be just inches apart from each other. "Little wife, rather than doubting if you will enjoy my gift, why don't you just think hard of my reward later then? Ayos lang din naman na wag mong pag-isipang mabuti, I can simply take my reward on my own."

Yumi pushed Mateo's face at once.

"Go away..."

***

Mateo took her to the next city.

Specifically to a secret base to that city.

Both of them were lurking at the dark at the moment as they waited for the shift in that secret base to change into night workers.