108: Departure 2

"That's your seventh sigh." Amelia finally told Yumi.

Both of them stayed on Nero's residence where Amelia's clinic at kung saan din nila ginagawa ang research nila tungkol sa antidote para sa Puppet Pill.

Since gabi na rin naman, the older lady was already cleaning up. Yumi, on the other hand, had been standing to the window at nakatanaw sa madilim na nakalangitan.

Amelia was thinking that she was being this melancholy because she was missing her husband.

They all knew that ever since Mateo came back from his mission, Mayumi had been acting like a fool in love towards her husband. They were almost inseparable since that day. Plus, they couldn't help displaying their affection towards each other every now and then.

The others could only leave kapag nag-umpisa na ang dalawa sa lambingan nila. As for the elders like Amelia, they could only shake their heads.

Oh well, they were just glad that despite their situation right now, these two were still able to find a way to be more in love with each other.

Anyhow, now that Mateo was out there to fight a war, Yumi seemed to feel sad.

Well, Amelia's thought was actually half right.

Yumi was indeed feeling sad. But that was actually because she wanted to be out there too and fight along side with others.

"Sorry. Am I bothering you, Mama?"

"Nope. Anyway, are you sure hindi ka uuwi sa Sybill Residence? Amie will surely miss you."

"She won't. She is so close to Lavina lately. Surprisingly, that lady is very good with kids despite her mean attitude. Amie can even sleep even without me so long as she is around."

"Is it okay for you na nasasanay ang anak mong hindi ka kasama?"

"I guess so. I grew up fine despite not having you and Papa all the time, right?"

Though Yumi said that casually, it still made Amelia quiet.

That actually hit a sore spot of the older lady.

After all, it was true that she wasn't always with Yumi when she was growing up. Her father and mother were practically the one who raised her.

She was just thankful that Yumi had never blamed her for prioritizing her career as Divine Doctor. But it didn't mean she had no regrets.

Anyway, dahil bigla siyang natahimik, Yumi realized that she must have been offended by what she had just said.

Yumi cleared her throat first. "It is just a night. I am sure Amie will be fine."

"Fine. But don't stay there too long near the window. Baka malamigan ka."

"I am fine, Mama. You should rest first. Magpapaantok lang ako dito."

Amelia kissed her forehead before she left her alone.

Nangalumbaba naman si Yumi sa may pasimano ng bintana at muling tumingin sa labas.

Damn, she really missed fighting.

She was imagining the things she would do if she was out there fighting along side Mateo and the others when a sudden burst of wind made her shiver.

At the same time, she was alerted.

Despited being alert though, she was still a little late to act and ended up falling to a certain person's attack. Her acupoints was pressed and she was quickly immobiled and muted.

Her eyes turned fiery though as she glared to that person who attacked her and now showing himself in front of her.

"I am sorry I have to press your acupoint otherwise I won't be able to do my mission here."