32: Invited 5

"Careful with them..." Victoria managed to whisper on Yumi.

The latter smiled to her. "Don't you know me and what I am capable of, Ate?"

Victoria rolled at overconfident Yumi next to her.

She knew her capabilities, yes. She used to fear her so much, you know.

But she just couldn't help being cautious towards these bad news ladies. After all, the hardest people to fight with were those protected with power. And these ladies were clearly classified under that. Their powerful fathers made them invincible.

But then again, Yumi and she were also daughters of a powerful man. They should also think twice of touching them too.

"Don't worry. Would I be so kind to them for eyeing my property with that so much longing in their eyes?"

Victoria raised an eyebrow at her.

"I thought you do not like Mateo that much."

Others might get deceived by the act of Yumi but not hers. Mateo might really be into Yumi but Victoria was quick-witted enough to realize that her sister's treatment towards her fiancee kapag kaharap ang mga matatanda at kapag sila sila lang ay masyadong magkaiba.

"No matter if I like him or not, he is still my fiancee. I will be marrying him in the future and I will never be kind enough to share what is mine."

Napailing na lang si Victoria.

Hindi na rin niya pinursue yung topic since Malia joined them already.

She lagged behind for a moment because she talked with Amara first.

The three of them proceeded to the area where the horses would be assigned to them. Behind them were those five ladies.

Victoria thought these five were very obvious about the reason why they stood there and pretended to greet the guests. Apparently, they were waiting for Yumi to arrive. Napailing na lang siya at nagpatuloy na sa pagllead sa kabayo patungo sa may stable area.

As soon as they arrived there though, they were first directed to the area where they could remove their skirts and changed into riding pants.

Since Yumi, Malia and Victoria were all wearing easy detachable skirts, they didn't have to join those ladies in that room. They simply looked for a tree with huge trunk and behind it, they unbuttoned their skirts and handed them to their handmaids.

They went back quickly where the horses were. And those lad and ladies there couldn't help gazing at them.

"Ah, damn. Years of hanging out with you yet I am still about to get used with these stares." Malia said to Yumi. She was so conscious as these people kept on looking at them.

"Stop complaining. Of course, with this beauty of mine who else can resist the urge to look at me."

"Ugh..." Victoria just groaned at them.

Soon, the area were already full of youths.

They began lending horses to them one by one.

Then it was almost their turn.

Though they gave way for the five ladies first dahil na din kanila Lavina and Isabella. Since the two were more important than them as they were the daughters of Governor General, when the staffs there saw them, they quickly asked Yumi,Victoria and Malia kung pwede nilang unahin silang lima.

They agreed right away.

Anyway, habang nasa pila sila, naalala namang bigla ni Victoria ang concern niya about Yumi's riding skill.