51: Flower Viewing Party 3

Hindi na nagawa pang manginig ng young maid dahil sa takot. Agatha fiercely came to her and gave her a resounding slap.

"S-señorita..." Maluha luha pang natutop ng dalaga ang kanyang pisngi na nasaktan. She even lost her footing and fell on the floor with a thud.

"You only have one job, haven't you? But look at this mess you have created. Look at those broken glasses and her dress which you ruined. Do you think you can pay for those?"

Agatha was about to kick the young maid. She was furious and ashamed that this suddenly happened.

This was supposed to be a perfect party arranged by her mother! Now it was all ruined just because of this maid.

However, bago pa man maabot ng paa niya ang katulong ay pumagitna na si Yumi sa dalawa.

"Calm down, Binibining Agatha. Hurting your maid in front of everybody will do you no good at all."

Agatha furiously looked at Yumi. She wanted to tell her to mind her own business and that this maid deserve being punished but Yumi's words reminded her na maraming mga tao ang nakapaligid sa kanila ngayon and she would just harm her own reputation kapag sinaktan niyang muli ang katulong sa harapan nila.

If there was anything Agatha loved the most, it was her reputation indeed. So kahit ayaw niya, she calmed herself down.

"Clean this mess and then scram." She told the made with a glare.

The other maids quickly helped the young maid to get up and clean the mess. After that ay kanya kanya na rin silang tago sa loob ng mansion.

Doon naman nakalapit na sila Victoria at Malia kay Yumi and they saw how the refreshments really stained her dress. Aside from that, iyon pa mismong harapan niya ang natapunan ng mga iyon so that was also the wet part.

"Oh no, Yumi. Your dress..." Malia said concernly.

Yumi waved her hand. "It's okay. We can just go home now."

"How can you go out like that, Binibining Mayumi? It must not a big deal for you but other might think something about General Arturo's mansion if they see you come out here like this." Helena said.

Agad namang nangunot ang noo ni Agatha. She could take that these people around them think that this was an accident. But if the outside people saw Yumi and thought that they disserviced her after they invited her in their mansion, she could definitely not let that happen at all.

"Binibining Mayumi, please go with my maid and have your dress changed. I have new sets of Mestiza dress which I can give to you. Please change into them." Agatha told Yumi coldly. Her eyes were even daring the latter to say otherwise.

Yumi simply sneered at her then at Helena. And finally she looked at Agatha's maid.

"Please lead the way."

"We'll go with you." Victoria and Malia said at the same time.

Helena chuckled. "Is it really necessary for you two to go with her? She's just going to change her clothes, you know."

Malia was about to open her mouth para suplahin si Helena but Yumi gave her a look.

She involuntarily closed her mouth pero hindi niya kinalimutang irapan si Helena.

"Binibining Helena is right. I am just going to change my dress. You don't need to go with me."

"Alright. Just get back here as soon as you can." Victoria said. Unlike Malia, she was calmed.

Yumi nodded at the two of them and followed the maid of Agatha.

Once she was steps away from them though, Helena suddenly smirked.

***

The maid brought Yumi in Agatha's room first. Mula doon ay kinuha nito ang isang nakabalot pa na damit.

"Here it is, Señorita Mayumi. Bagong bago pa po ang damit na ito dahil kakabili lang rin po nito ni Señorita Agatha.

When Yumi opened the cover to see the dress, medyo napatawa pa siya ng mahina na nagpangunot sa noo ng katulong ni Agatha.

"May problema po ba?"

"Ah wala naman. It is beautiful. I feel bad taking it away from Binibining Agatha."

Nope. That's a lie.

Well, this dress was painfully familiar. Wasn't it from his brother's boutique? Wasn't this her own design?

Napailing na lang siya with a small smile in her lips.

Her brother's business was indeed doing very well. It even reached the households of these general's. Most likely ay mayroon na ring nabili sila Amara, Helena, Lavina at Isabella sa boutique ng kuya niya. If they had seen Agatha wearing one, then they would definitely buy one for theirselves too.

After all, Agatha was indeed a very beautiful lady. And if she happened to be a better person, she could have been a model of her brother's boutique.

Anyway, Yumi finished checking the dress and asked the maid to bring her into the changing room.

Once again, the maid led the way and they reached another room. This time, it was smaller with fewer things in it.

It was really just a dressing room where ladies could also retouch their makeups.

Yumi entered and the maid was about to follow her inside but she asked the young lady to just stay outside since she didn't need help dressing up at all. Plus, she actually didn't trust this young maid. Who knew if she received a secret order from Agatha to sabotage her, right?

The maid didn't pursue helping her and simply stayed outside.

Yumi silently looked around first to check for anything suspicious. In fact, she received a warning from Malia a while ago. She said that Amara told her to be cautious in getting alone by herself in any place of this mansion.

She didn't believe though that the general and Doña Agnes would harm her.

So she was thinking that it must be Agatha and those other ladies who wanted to harm her if ever.

Anyway, wala naman siyang naobserbahan na kakaiba sa kwartong iyon.

She began undressing and also began to feel uncomfortable because of how sticky those refreshments na natapon sa may harapan niya.

She quickly took off everything first only leaving her undergarments before she approached the tap and wet her handkerchief to wipe herself clean.

That's when things began to turn into worst.

She managed to dodge that blade someone had thrown towards her. It shattered the mirror on the wall before her.

She turned around and found four men in black overall garments before her.

Someone whistled.

"Whoa... What a sight!" This man was obviously ogling towards Yumi's technically naked body.

She might be wearing undergarments but most of her skin were exposed for these men to see.

"Focus."

"Don't worry. I am very focus now." The lad was obviously sneering while saying this.

Yumi reached on her head and took out her hidden blade then she took a fighting stance in front of these men.

"Ohhh... A feisty one."

"I know. I like ladies who fight for their lives."

"Well, how about ladies who kill for their lives? Do you like them too?" Yumi asked then at once she began to attack the nearest one to her.

Wala pang ilang segundo, they heard a loud thud at kasunod noon ay nakita nilang kanilang kasamahan na nasa sahig na habang sa kanyang leeg ay umaagos ang sarili nitong dugo.

Yumi sneered and faced these men in black again.

"Well, who's next?"

***