57: Retribution 1

As soon as Nero stepped his one foot inside the room, agad din siyang natigilan.

The ground was wet and he quickly got a whiff of the smell of blood.

The room was dark though and he couldn't see anything at all.

He took out a match from his pocket at nagsindi ng isa.

He caught his breath though as soon as he saw dead bodies on the floor.

Muli siyang nagsindi ng isa pang posporo at nagpunta sa may mesa kung saan may isang lampara.

As soon as he did so, the room brightened up at tumambad sa kanya ang mga tauhan niyang walang ng mga buhay. The floor was red because of their blood.

He was shocked, of course. Kahit naman ata sino na maabutan ang ganoong senaryo ay magugulat din ng husto.

Then he suddenly remembered Yumi.

Did something happen to her?

A panic rose from his heart.

He was about to look around the room for her, full of worry, when his eyes landed in the middle of the bed and directly met the gaze of Yumi.

Nero was lost for words.

It was hard for him to think that these people had been killed by her. How could she possibly do that? How could she massacre them? She was just a petite lady. Look at her arms. It was thin. He even doubted if her slap could hurt anyone.

But then again, the fact that everyone in that room were dead except for her was an irrevocable truth. The thing was, he couldn't just wrap around his head on it.

"You finally arrive." Yumi said.

Her voice was too sweet on Nero's ears. And her smile...

He didn't know why it brought shiver on his body.

"I have been waiting for you, you know. These people told me you are the one who sent me here."

"M-mayumi..."

Yumi's eyes sharpened.

"Since when did I allow you to call me without honorifics? Binibining Mayumi... That's what you are supposed to be calling me."

"Binibining Mayumi, I only did that because I like you... so much. And I just can't let you marry anyone but me."

"Oh? You can't let me, eh? You sure have guts."

Yumi began to get up from the bed.

She trodded on that bloody floor as if she was a Devil Queen.

Nero was honestly more mesmerized by her.

That white thin dress hugged her body so well, it could only make him gulped out of desire.

Then Yumi finally reached him. She stopped inches away in front of him.

He could easily reach for her from where she was.

Nero felt his body heating up because of the sight he was seeing in front of him. That despite the blood and deaths around them, he was still turned on by her.

His breath even began to get heavy.

Yumi saw this clearly on his face and grimaced out of disgust.

He was really a twisted person.

How could he still desire her in this situation?

His thoughts turned clouded and all he could see was her. His arms began to reach for her. He wanted to wrap his arms around her. He wanted to feel her right now.