94: Months Later 1

"What do you want to do next, General Vicente?" Xun Anyue asked the General.

Xun Anyue is Xun Xue's father. Ever since the Sybill family had gone back in L City, he contacted the General and had been meeting him in private.

It was the last instruction he received from Rui months ago before the failed execution in M Capital had happened.

He told him that if Yumi's family went back in L City one of these days, he should coordinate with General Vicente as the leader of Assassin Guild.

That wasn't actually a lie. Xun Anyue really managed the Assassin Guild here in L City.

However General Vicente thought he managed the whole Assassin Guild though. He must have thought that because of Xun Anyue's aura and old age.

Meanwhile when Xun Anyue first heard from the general about this misconception, he thought of correcting him about it. He dared not claim the position of the Head of their guild. He and his daughter had very high respect to Yumi after all.

But then, he also realized at the same time that the general seemed to be aware of his daughter's connection to guild but not the whole picture of it so their boss must have omitted some of the important details on purpose.

Fortunately, he was quickwitted and he neither denied nor approved the general's assumption. Instead, he directly told the general his purpose for visiting him that day, informing him that the Assassin Guild would be his network from all of the happenings in the country from now on.

He also informed the general that they had sent people to work with the other generals therefore when the four of them needed to communicate to each other, all they need to do was used the Assassin Guild.

At first, General Vicente was overwhelmed by the idea. But then again, that day, the Sybill mansion was very much surrounded by Don Enrico's people already yet somehow Xun Anyue was able to get passed them undetected.

It only said a lot of things about this old man's talent then.

Besides, he trusted Yumi so much. Since she trusted this Assassin Guild by involving herself to them secretly, he would give his trust to them too.

Although his loyalty remained to the country as the General, but then again, he would not really the kind who would give blind loyalty to the one above him. Most especially when that person was obviously had a hidden agenda for everything he did.

Actually, he used to have a good impression to that Don Enrico. Plus, he also knew about Yumi's closeness to him and his family.

However, that false accusation of Amelia which led to her almost execution and also his removal as the Great General after they forced him to let go of the Military tally changed his impression to the don.

And so, he made sure to utilize the Assassin Guild as much as he could since that day. At hindi naman siya nabigo. In fact, he was greatly satisfied by the efficiency of Xun Anyue and his people.

Every information he told him was very essential and not easily obtained. These information also opened General Vicente's eyes to the real things that were happening behind the facade of current government.

He learned about the Puppet Pills and Puppet Army of Don Enrico. He also got aware to what was happening within the hospitals, pharmacies and even to the small clinics within the country.

Ang tanging hindi lang niya makuha na impormasyon mula kay Xun Anyue ay tungkol kanila Yumi. And that somehow frustrated him dahil ang tanging sinasabi lang sa kanya nito ay nasa maayos na kalagayan ang mga ito.