81: Second Wife 1

Gaya ng plano nila, Kami and Xun Xue's team spread rumors about the Killer Pill in several cities of the country.

It didn't matter if people believe it. As long as the news continued to spread then their purpose had been met.

Now, they just hoped to buy more time for themselves as they continued their investigations and preparations for the big calamity which Yumi still hoping not to happen.

Anyway, the preparation she made happened first within the Assassin Guild. Rui and Xun Bao had been training their men nonstop. In their mind, fighting those Puppet Army was inevitable.

Kami, if he wasn't meeting Yumi, was holing himself inside his project room. He began creating more assassin weapons for their people aside from that aircradt he was trying to build for almost a year now.

Also, Yumi and Mateo had eliminated one last secret base recently. It was the one here in the M Capital. Though they didn't completely annihilated that secret base. Instead, they send people to steal those machineries in there.

They were all brought in Assassin Guild in M Capital and Kami innovated it so it could help them in mass creating weapons.

Soon, Yumi had them trained on using those weapons effectively.

And yes... She did these despite her being pregnant and utmost, in her last month term of gestation.

Naturally, people were trying to convince her in doing otherwise. But how else could they convince a stubborn lady like her?

During their training, her people were so tense on behalf lalo na kapag nagddemo siya. So instead of them learning the tricks she showed them, they ended up almost dying in anxiety because of her.

What if she suddenly fell?

Wouldn't she and her baby end up in harmful situation?

Really their boss. She would end up killing them out of nervousness.

Even Mateo did try to convince Yumi na siya na lamang ang magddemo sa mga ito. But when did Yumi really entrusted him things except for that one time of looking for Don Luis?

Most of the time, she would everything on her own. And if she really in tight spot, she would just borrow people from him if Kami and her people were not around. O kung hindi naman ay magpapasama lang ito sa kanya. But she never entrusted a whole mission to him alone.

Mateo didn't feel good about this at all.

Wouldn't that mean she still doesn't trust him?

The temperature around him would go down many notch lower because of this thought. And Yumi's people would be get shivered because sila ang mapapagbuntunan nila Mateo by glaring at them fiercely. Just that look was enough for them to understand that it was his warning to them to do well in their training.

Otherwise, if Yumi ended up repeating a demo twice, they would surely end up in inconvenient situation.

Kaya naman kahit ninenerbyos sila kapag nagddemo na si Yumi, they would still do their best to learn her teachings in one go so as not to make her repeat it anymore.

Yumi was unaware of what was transpiring behind her. But she admittedly very pleased by how fast her people learn everything.

In fact, just several days later, she was out of things to teach to them. She would only watch them to train what they had learned then.

She was doing that one day when she received a news na nakabalik na si Don Enrico sa M Capital.

She ended up looking at Kami and Rui.