78: Returned

Days later...

Kami, Rui and Xun Bao had waited for Yumi for her plans.

At that time in the garden when Xun Bao reached her, he only told her, "Boss, that one with Don. He was the one who injured me during the attack to that secret base."

Yumi naturally understood right away.

At the same time, she felt like a great doom had befallen on her... on them.

It turned out those secret bases weren't owned by Sancho but by Don Enrico.

This changed everything for sure.

What's more, it seemed like hindi lang si Xun Bao ang nakakilala sa Main Guard ni Don Enrico but the latter seemed to recognized Xun Bao too.

If that circumstance wasn't enough to give anxiety to everyone, then Kami, Rui and Xun Bao didn't know what to feel anymore.

Other than anxiety though, Yumi had also felt something else.

Truly shocked...

Disappointment...

Regret...

Betrayed...

She only felt the last one after she realized na kaya nila natagpuan ang mga secret bases na ito ay dahil doon natrace ni Mateo si Don Luis.

It was enough to make Yumi think that years ago in L City, Don Enrico gave her permission to take care of the lives of the Santiagos, at the same time, he also took Don Luis away from her grasps.

He betrayed her back then and she had been in the shadows all of these years.

She never handled betrayal that well before. That hadn't change about her at all. So after she found about this "big news", she needed time to think things thoroughly.

She had been refusing to talk about it for some days now, but today, Yumi called the three of them specifically for it.

Since things had already come to this, then she could only consider this as the point of no return between her and Don Enrico.

He took away Don Luis.

He owned the secret bases.

He was mass creating the Killer Pill.

Naturally, he intended to build a Puppet Army too.

That was all Yumi had to think about. That was all she had to consider before finally deciding to put herself against Don Enrico.

***

Yumi, Kami, Rui and the leaders of S Rank teams had been busy getting information these past few days.

She deployed several people to investigate as much as they could about the transactions and dealings of Don Enrico these past years. She also had someone find out kung saan ito nagpunta ngayon.

They needed to gather as much information as they could and find out about the real situation before Yumi made a move.

She believed na may mga tao pang tumutulong pa sa don maliban sa mga alliance members na kilala niya.

These people might be the one working the secret bases on behalf of him.

Anyway, that day, halos maghahating gabi na ay nagmimeeting pa din sila Yumi tungkol kay Don Enrico. She was with Kami and Rui at that time. As for the the team leaders, they were not there since they were already working for their respective missions.

As for the other people in the house, Malia and Muna had long been asleep. Kaya sila na lamang ang gising. They were still far from sleeping though.