60: Retribution 4

"I told you to simply give up pursuing that deputy general, not to become a whore!"

Kasunod ng sigaw na iyon ay ang pagdapo ng mga palad ng kanyang ama sa mukha niya.

It was a heavy slap.

At pakiramdam ni Helena ay naalog pa ang kanyang buong ulo dahil doon.

Her father was really angry. He never slapped her before but now he did because of his anger.

Kagagaling lang din kasi nito sa mansion ng Governor General. But still, the leader of the country had yet to decide kung sino ang pakakasalan ni Nero sa kanilang dalawa ni Agatha.

Helena gritted her teeth and clenched her fist as she thought of everything transpired these past few days.

This was truly unbelievable!

They schemed against Yumi and was expecting that these days, siya ang magiging usap usapan sa buong Capital. Everyone would talk about her lost chastity and cancelled marriage.

They were expecting that slut to lose her face but who would have thought na wala man lang balita ang kumalat tungkol dito, instead, it was their scandal which spread all over the capital.

What made her feeling more infuriated was the fact, that it was because of her confession kung bakit paniguradong napuntahan ni Mateo si Yumi.

If they didn't kidnap and torture her, she wouldn't have confessed at all.

But the fact that Mateo was involve in doing that to her, just double her heartache. And of course, instead na magalit siya sa binata for causing her to hurt like that, her anger towards Yumi just increased a lot.

Anyway, she could only really give up Mateo now. How else could he still accept her?

She was already ruined. She lost her virginity that day.

At night, her body and mind kept on feeling and replaying that happening. She would found herself crying silently because it felt so real. It was like she was experiencing that humiliating thing over and over again.

She felt disgusting.

Her body was disgusting!

And no matter how much she thought about it, lahat ng ebidensya kung paano siyang napunta sa ganoong sitwasyon ay tumuturo lahat kay Mateo. Though she refused to believe it but when the fact was slapping you like that, you couldn't just escape it.

Helena couldn't accept her fate yet and the heartbreak she received from Mateo, however, this was a desperate times for her.

That's right. She was really desperate this time. Akala niya, when she heard the news of the wedding of Mateo and Yumi, she was already in a do-or-die situation. She thought that was it. She needed to give her everything before it was really too late. And that was actually what she did. She approached Nero, planned and did everything she could so the wedding would be off.

But she failed... And then this happened.

Now, she accepted the slap of her father because she knew he was trying so hard to fight for her salvation and to finally make the Governor General announced to everyone that it was her which Nero should be marrying.

Her father was doing everything to save their family against more impending humiliation and scandal.

And since this involved her future, naturally, it made her desperate too.

Therefore, kahit hindi niya gusto si Nero, since she lost her chastity to him, then she must secure that she would be the one marrying and being saved by him.