42: Ideas 2

"M-mateo..."

Helena felt her chest bursting as she called out his name. Her voice almost hoarsed indicating of that much emotion she was feeling at the moment.

Usually, she needed to call him with the title but since sila lang namang dalawa ang naroroon, she had decided to call him like that.

It was more personal... and more intimate.

Anyway, she followed him here since she saw him going here alone.

It was a perfect time and place. The bitch was busy with her sister and best friend.

Mateo, upon hearing someone calling him, turned around to look. His face automatically frowned upon seeing Helena there.

He was about to ask her what she was doing there when someone had spoken first before he could.

"What is this? Are you cheating on me?" Yumi asked which made Mateo and Helena looked back at her at once.

She was leaning her back to a nearby tree with her arms on her chest. Her eyebrows even raised.

Mateo was the first one to recover and naturally walked towards her.

"With whom?"

"Well, do you see anybody else here? Of course, with her." Yumi nodded her head towards Helena.

Mateo snorted. "Am I stupid to cheat on you over her? How could I let go of treasures on stead of useless stones?"

By this time, Mateo had already reached Yumi. He took her hand and pulled her closer to him. One of his arm was on her waist while the other was busy tucking her loose hair behind her ears.

He was surprised though when she suddenly stood on her toes and put both of her arms on his neck so he had to lean down and both of them technically hugging each other.

"Good. I am petty and a jealous woman. I hate sharing what's mine. Do not even think of looking to another woman." She said with a very sweet voice.

"Never, Little wife. I am yours alone."

Yumi satisfyingly leaned her head on his shoulder and then looked provokingly towards Helena.

Meanwhile, the latter couldn't help gritting her teeth as she felt anger rushing to her chest as these two talked about her as if she wasn't there at all. She also glared towards Yumi who was clearly trying to trigger her by hugging and making Mateo said those words.

However, she could only feel loathing towards Yumi. She was called as useless stone by her beloved. She would definitely make this woman pay. She gave a one last pained look towards Mateo then walked away from there.

For awhile, the two remained like that.

There was a smile on Mateo's smile as he was half carrying, half hugging Yumi. Her head was still on his shoulder and her arms were around his neck.

Mateo was thinking that this little wife of his was indeed so tiny. For her incredible strength her body was somehow mismatched. She was so delicate. It was as if he would crush her body just by this hug.

He began to recall if her stature was actually the same in the past life.

While he was thinking like that, Yumi removed her head on his shoulder and undid her arms on his neck. Though one of them remained there as support while the other moved towards his face. Then she pinched both of his cheeks at once.

This made Mateo looked at Yumi who almost laughed out loud dahil sa itsura ng binata.

"Pfft... Let me go now. That kalaguyo of yours has left a long time ago."

Mateo frowned because of the words she used.

So instead of letting her go, his other hand supported her back and he hugged her tightly.

Yumi instantly let go of his face which allowed him to speak.

"I have none of that. You are the only woman in my life."

Yumi shivered because of the mushiness of his words. Then she looked at him with grossed out expression.

"Seriously, Mateo, don't say words like that again. Or even think about it. Don't you feel repulsed by that?"

Mateo's lips quirked upward. "Little wife, I can tell you more repulsing things, you know. Like..."  Then his head moved towards her ear. "I lo---"

Yumi was quick enough to cover his mouth.

She was so relieved that she acted so fast as soon as she realized what he was about to say.

Tch...

The heck? Did she just panic?

Hindi naman nakaligtas sa mga mata ng binata iyon. His eyes were even smiling just by knowing that those words were enough to make her nervous. Also, he made a great discovery that it actually made her blush.

He even watched as the redness on her neck crept up towards her fair cheeks.

However, he didn't tease her about it. If he did, he could also clearly picture himself getting thrown down by her. He just cherished the scene before him quietly then.

Yumi pushed Mateo away. He let her down, though his hands on her waist remained where they were.

"Anyway, I heard some imbecile actually dared to touch you." This time, Mateo's eyes were icy and full of killing intent. It was very in contrast to his smiling eyes just moments ago.

"And how did you know that, aber?" Yumi asked him with a raised eyebrow and her hand on her other waist.

"Naturally, I have a shadow guard followed you."

"Yah! Are you taking me as a weakling? Why do you need to have a shadow guard follow me?"

"Not for you but for me. I want to know what is happening to you. Every small and big detail of it."

"You creep."

"Only for you."

Yumi just rolled her eyes at him.

"I am thinking of the best way to punish that man. Does he think he can touch my woman just like that and not get punished?"

"Hep! You can't touch him." Yumi quickly told him.

Agad namang nangunot ang noo ni Mateo.

"What do you mean?"

"That lad is mine to punish. He touched me and not you. So I will handle him myself."

Mateo was speechless. He was really itching to beat that Nero to pulp. He was not just eyeing his woman. He even felt her. It was natural for him to get angry.

But now that Yumi said she wanted to handle him herself, he had no choice now but to give way for her.

It wasn't easy to do though. Since he found out about what had happened, hindi na ito naalis sa isipan niya.

Yumi was watching Mateo had an internal battle with his own thoughts. Napailing na lang siya.

"Hey, let me borrow that shadow guard of yours." She said, distracting Mateo.

"Why?"

"I won't be dealing with that pervert yet but it doen't mean I won't be teaching those ladies some lessons. I am not that kind at all. So let me borrow your shadow guard, okay?"

"Fine." Mateo waved his hand and a man in black overall appeared before them.

"Boss, what is your command?"

"Not me. She wants you to do something."

The shadow guard looked at Yumi then.

"Lady Boss, please tell me your command."

Yumi's mouth twitched. Lady Boss?! Since when did she become his Lady Boss?

Then she looked up to Mateo who had a sneer on his face. Inirapan lang niya ang binata bago sinabi sa shadow guard ang nais niyang gawin nito.

***