addressing certain issues

Thank you everyone for your unconditional love and support on this book, I really appreciate it a ton. This is not a chapter, it is for me to address certain issues with the book that have been brought to my attention.

*This isn't because of hate, I haven't received any*

First of all, in chapter 29, I remember writing about Y/N dissing a woman who insulted her. However, I would like to apologise for what I wrote. I wrote 'Unlike you, I actually have the confidence to leave my house without makeup.' Although I was aiming for that specific imaginary woman, I will not deny that this is an offensive comment. It has since been edited and I will be more careful with my word choice in the future.

Second of all, people have been asking me why Y/N and her parents already have predetermined names/appearances. I am aware that it is very exclusive of me. However, I would like everyone to understand that my intention is not to discriminate anyone. When I was reading other x Reader fanfictions, I realised that although allowing the reader to use their parents' real names was more inclusive, it just didn't seem right considering that was not at all the type of dynamic my parents and I share.

To me, Y/N is a roleplay for the reader, as such, I see it as acting. For example, Tom Holland playing Peter Parker, where he has his Aunt May, and Tom's real family is not involved one bit. This is a similar attempt. Frankly, I believe most of us have rather good familial relationships with our relatives, which is why I refuse to let my readers insert their parents' names, as the relationship between Y/N and her father in this story is highkey toxic. I hope you all can understand <3.

Most viewers would prefer if i used " for speech instead of '. I am able to edit this, but I cannot guarantee it by a certain date, Will attend to this matter as soon as possible.

This will be all for now, I will be adding more if more issues are raised to me. Please don't hesitate to DM me if you find something about the story wrong or insulting in any form, I will do my best to amend it.