Chapter 70

All of a sudden, a furious screech, along with the violent shaking of the floor, hit Y/N, Aizawa and Izuku like a wave.

'That yell!' Y/N frantically waved her arm at Izuku, almost toppling off her water platform. 'You heard it, right?' 'Something big moved with that strange voice!' Izuku supplied, glancing around. 'That's Irinaka's voice, but where is it coming from?' Suddenly, his eyes locked onto a hole in the concrete.

Before anyone could blink, he had zoomed off, breaking the stone into rubble with a quirk enhanced kick. To Y/N's utter surprise, a body emerged. Aizawa immediately activated his quirk, and soon everything stopped moving. 'Sorry, yakuza!' A voice suddenly called out. 'I guess we'll do whatever we want after all!'

'Bye!' Two cheerful voices, along with a few waves issued from two crevices as Irinaka fell.

'The League of Villains?' Izuku gasped in shock, noting the familiar figures of Himiko Toga and Twice. 'Bastards!' A seal slammed into Irinaka's face, along with a shout, 'Catch him!' Nighteye hollered at Izuku, who complied, successfully grabbing the yakuza member and bringing him to the ground.

'Did the League... betray him?' The silver eyed girl questioned, eyes wide.

'It looks like we've been used.' Nighteye remarked, adjusting his glasses. 'But that put an end to the maze.' 'It's nice that the maze is done, but it's hard to tell where we are now.' Aizawa deadpanned, but Nighteye had some reassuring words. 'I know what direction Eri's room is in.'

'Irinaka! Put the walls back where they were, hurry!'

When the villain did not respond, it was clear- the quirk enhancing drug had already worn off.

'Fatgum's guess was right. Irinaka doesn't have enough power to do that anymore.' Aizawa explained. 'But there's still Toga and Twice, the League of Villains must be hiding somewhere!' 'Toga... Twice... I won't forgive you!' You traitors!' The yakuza ranted, wriggling around in his restraints.

'Where are the other League members?' 

'The hell if I know! I'll definitely find them all!' A thrashing Irinaka snapped relentlessly. 'I'll break open the skulls of all those League bastards!' Y/N gave him a single sympathetic glance. 'Must be hard to have someone betray you...' She murmured. 'I remember clearly how that felt.'

'What're you standing around talking for?' A presumptuous voice thundered. 'Ignore them and move forward! Leave the League to the police. What's our top priority?' 'He's right. That would be best.' The police chief admitted. 'Either way, someone has to stay and restrain Irinaka.' Rock Lock continued. 'Thanks to that girl, it's hard for me to jump around now. If you get it, hurry up and move your legs! Now that we've gotten this far, we're almost there! Don't waste the time that everyone's worked hard to get! Go!'

'Izuku!' Y/N called out, already running off. 'Are you coming with me?' 

...

'Chisaki!' A thunderous yell reverberated through the air. 'We're here!' Izuku kicked through the wall easily, the heroes and the police chief arriving. A wave connected with Chisaki's body immediately, throwing him onto the nearby wall with extreme force. Seconds later, Izuku's fist connected with the yakuza boss's stomach, hopefully knocking the air out of him.

'I erased it! L/N, Nighteye, secure those in need of first aid!' 'Why can't I fight?' The brunette demanded, glaring at a struggling Chisaki. 'Your quirk is too destructive! Besides, you can't keep sucking the moisture out of the air!' 'Fine.' The girl sighed, relinquishing her hold on the wave of water and instead stepped over towards Mirio.

'Eri is... behind... me...' The blond muttered as soon as the both of them appeared in front of him, revealing the terrified girl behind him. 'It's fine now.' Nighteye whispered, pulling Mirio and Eri into a hug, while the teenage girl next to him fiddled with the first aid charms on her bracelet.

'You were amazing. You were amazing, Mirio.' Nighteye soothed, tightening his grip on his work study student. 'I got it!' Y/N grinned, unlatching one of the charms. 'I've got first aid here. Let's get out of this place first.' However, their happiness was short-lived. The concrete erupted, covering the ground in spikes. Thankfully, the silver eyed girl was able to create a wave that brought them safely onto a platform, big and sturdy enough for all of them to stand on.

Noticing that Eri was glancing down at clear platform with terror, the girl pulled the younger one into a hug, stroking her light blue hair to help calm her down. 'It's fine.' Y/N smiled, maintaining eye contact with the girl, who, to everyone's surprise, didn't pull away from the embrace. 'I'll protect you, alright?'

Eri nodded shakily, her grip on Y/N tightening.

'Like I'd let my plan be ruined by people like this!' Chisaki suddenly declared, his golden eyes practically screaming bloody murder. 'Right, Nemoto? You don't want that, do you?' A figure spiralled gracefully in the air, landing brokenly in front of the auburn haired man. 'I won't let things end here for me... Nemoto, you really did a good job, you would die for my sake, wouldn't you?' He forced a hand onto the unmoving figure, and a lilac blast shook the ground, making Eri cower into Y/N's arms.

'I'll acknowledge with dignity that you were stronger than me, Lemillion. But in the end, it all comes to nothing. Now! I'll have you return, Eri!' A terrifying version of Chisaki appeared, with extra limbs attached. 'That was the worst feeling, but it's much better than how I felt before.' He mused, glowering at the small figure huddling next to the brunette.

Meanwhile.

'I need to take control!' Izuku muttered, observing the situation unfold. 'Lemillion and Eri are being protected by sir and Y/N. Chisaki! He fused with his underling. His injuries from before are gone, too!' 'I'm obsessive about cleanliness, so when someone touches me, it makes my blood boil. It's the first time it's gotten to this point. What a sad life you had, Lemillion. If you hadn't gotten involved with Eri- with me- then your quirk wouldn't be lost forever. If you hadn't gotten involved, you could've kept holding onto your dream.'

'You lost your quirk but persevered, and as a result, your friends got caught up in this, and now you're all just going to die.' He yelled, enraged, rushing towards where the small group of people, clearly targeting Y/N and Eri in particular. A geyser blossomed to life, managing to force Chisaki away from the small girl Y/N was hiding. A spike crashed into him at the same time, and everyone's eyes widened. 'Izuku.' The brunette whispered, awe in her voice. 

'Power and speed.' Chisaki mused. 'That's all you've got.

'I'll be his opponent!' Nighteye leapt off the platform they were on, ordering Izuku to retreat. 'You get to Yui, Lemillion and Eri!' 'Roger!' The green haired boy saluted hurriedly before scampering off, arriving in front of the two girls. 'Here, I've got some first aid.' Y/N hissed, holding out a trembling hand, where all of the charms on her bracelet lay. 'Unscrew them, There's disinfectant inside. It's supposed to act as a painkiller as well.'

'How long more can you hold this platform?' Izuku questioned, catching a glimpse of the beads of sweat laced on his classmate's forehead. 'I'm fine, it's just a little hot in here.' She reassured. 'Besides, what kind of hero in training would I be if I didn't risk myself? You've all done so much, this is the least I could do.' The girl smiled, ruffling Izuku's hair before returning her attention to the terrible fight unfolding.

'Are you guys okay? Can you move?' Izuku continued his rapid fire questions, earning a groan from Mirio. 'Yeah... No problem... right? I ended up... making you sad...' 'Let's get out of here.' The green eyed boy suggested, kicking open a passageway. 'This is the path we took to get here. We should put some distance between us and Chisaki!'

'Let's go then.' Y/N picked up Eri. The platform slowly dissolved into water, which carried them gently through the hole in the wall. 'I can get a wave to carry Togata. Izuku, is it okay if I carried Eri?' 'That's... enough...' Eri suddenly whispered, tears leaking out of her eyes. 'I'm sorry...' 'Listen here, Eri!' Y/N set the girl down, gently grabbing her shoulders. 'This isn't your fault!' She stated firmly, a tear forming in the corner of her eye as well. 'This isn't your fault, okay?'

'Lemillion! Y/N! Take care of Eri, okay?'

I have an art project due tomorrow but I'm too lazy to do it