Chapter 50

Guys for real, I don't know what to name the two ultimate moves. If you have an idea please drop a comment T-T

Thank you so much, 8k reads and a whopping 160 votes T-T This was the best thing I woke up to <3

'Yes, sir!'

'I am so charged up for this!'

'L/N, you can create geysers, is that right?' A clone of Ectoplasm's appeared behind Y/N, who whirled around and threw a punch at it. The clone caught Y/N's fist easily, dropping it and stepping back. 'I want you to strengthen your quirk first by creating multiple geysers.'

'Create multiple geysers....' Y/N stroked her chin, analysing the fake Ectoplasm who was standing casually. 'I have an idea!' The brunette cried, pointing at her cloned mentor standing in front of her. 'Can I try it on you?' '... Go ahead.' The clone relented, shifting his posture ever so slightly.

Y/N frowned in concentration. A geyser bloomed to life next to Ectoplasm, who scoffed, turning to his left, only to find that another one had blocked his path. His front and back were cut off too. They shifted to form a solid barrier that completely surrounded him. 'Is this it?' Ectoplasm demanded, glaring at a smirking Y/N. 'Not yet.' The girl replied, slapping her hand onto the floor. With a large rumble, the floor exploded as the biggest, final geyser erupted, the steaming force of it blasting the cloned Ectoplasm into the air, slamming into the ceiling with a sickening splat before turning into jelly.

'Very good.' Another copy of Ectoplasm strode out of nowhere, sharply studying Y/N, whose hero costume was completely soaked from the water that had spilt in all directions. 'But how long can you keep it up?' 'For as long as I need to.' Y/N declared firmly, whirling around. 'Should I attack again, sir?'

Ectoplasm grinned. 'I like the fighting spirit in you, L/N. Keep it up. For now, try to think of a name for this move of yours.'

'Alright then.' The silver eyed girl shrugged, plopping into a puddle, cross-legged as she began to hum under her breath, thinking of names for her brand new ultimate move. 'Scylla's Trepidus?' Y/N mumbled, threading a hand through her hair. 'No, that's such a dumb name...'

...

'You haven't thought of a name yet, have you?' Shoto commented in amusement as a sopping wet Y/N stomped towards the changing rooms. 'No shit, sherlock.' The girl grumbled, wringing out her sleeve. 'I thought you didn't get wet?' The boy snickered, earning a slap on the back of his head. 'I don't. But my clothes do.'

'Right. Sorry.' Shoto reverted back his straight face, nodding and slipping into the male changing room. Y/N shot the closed door a playful glare before sniffing and slamming the door to the female changing room.

'Hey, what got your pants in a knot?' Jiro teased as the brunette burst into the room, dripping and scowling. 'I can't think of a name for my ultimate move.' Y/N replied, shrugging off her combat boots and flicking her wrist, evaporating the water and stowing them away. 'You've already got one?' Momo complained as she slid out of her costume. 'I mean, I have been thinking about it since young... ever since I got my quirk...' The silver eyed girl blushed, folding her costume and placing it back into its case neatly.

'I think all of us have been.' Mina confessed, looping an arm around the slender girl. 'Are you gonna upgrade your costume?' Hagakure suddenly questioned, popping up beside the pair. 'I dunno.' Y/N shrugged, pulling her blazer tighter around herself. 'Hatsume very kindly upgraded everything, so I think I'm good for now. I'm curious about how the others are doing though...'

...

'Get off.'

'No.' Y/N retorted as she tightened her hold on Shoto's neck and torso, hitching a ride through the UA campus. 'Get off.' Shoto repeated, shoving at his girlfriend. 'Your heels hurt. Not to mention the fact that they're so heavy.' 'Oh.' The brunette plopped to the floor, before jumping up. 'Sorry.' She smiled cheekily, grabbing the boy's wrist and inspecting the new wrist guards that he had fitted himself with.