Chapter 62

I know Todo's eye is brownish grey, but then that colour isn't very common. So...

'So... a newspaper wants to an article on us?' Y/N tapped her fingers against her thigh repeatedly. 'To be honest, I'm not keen on that idea. The media ask way too many questions.' 'It's kind of embarrassing.' Kaminari commented, though his expression told everyone that he was pleased about the unexpected piece of news. 'Why?' Kirishima questioned, expression neutral.

'The sports festival was broadcast all over the country, right?' Ojiro smiled awkwardly. Meanwhile, Hagakure was busy tugging on Y/N and Mina's sleeves. 'We're gonna be in the newspaper! We've gotta look our best! Maybe you'd like some curlers, Y/N?' Y/N let out an exasperated sigh. 'I'm never going near one of those monsters again. They tore out half my hair once.'

'Don't get too excited.' Aizawa snapped, and the class immediately snapped back to pin-drop silence. 'The article is supposed to be about how you students are doing in the dorms you've just moved into. Our principal thought it would be good for your parents and guardians to see you all living happily in the dorms, so he gave special permission. That's why.'

'If you think about it, 'announcer' sounds like 'bouncer', which sounds like 'bouncy boo'' Mineta was cut off from his perverted statement by Aizawa's scarf that easily wrapped him into a mummy. 'So you better not do anything like that.' He warned the wriggling grape headed boy. 'You don't have to be like that, Mr Aizawa.' The reporter chimed in. 'I want to report on the UA students in their natural state in the dorms.'

'Mr Tokuda, I didn't say you could come in yet.' Aizawa grumbled.

'How did he even get in?' Y/N leaned over to Jiro and Momo, whispering under her breath. 'I thought we had locks.' 'I was told I could be here from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. It's already time.' The reporter held up his wrist, where a red wristwatch. 'Hello everyone. I'm Tokuda, a reporter. Thanks for having me here today.'

The class bowed respectfully. 'Nice to meet you!'

'You don't have to do anything special today.' The reporter explained. 'Just show the camera how you normally live. I might ask you questions occasionally, so I'll be counting on you then.' 'Excuse me.' Y/N stepped forward, raising her hand as her head tilted slightly to the left. 'Will you be filming us in our dorm rooms as well?'

The reporter seemed to ponder the girl's question for a moment before he shook his head. 'No, that would be an invasion of your private space.' 'Iida.' Aizawa announced. 'If there's a problem, please contact me immediately.' 'Yes, sir!' Iida snapped his arms to his sides. 'As the representative of Class 1A, I, Tenya Iida, will carry out my duty-' 'Anyway...' The reporter cut him off. 'What would you guys usually be doing now?'

'Having breakfast!' Iida replied, to which the reporter grinned. 'You don't have to be so nervous, just pretend I'm not here.' 'Hey, guys!' Y/N nudged her friends in the ribs. 'Is it just me or is this reporter weird as heck?' 'Yeah.' Jiro nodded, sitting down. 'But whatever, I guess. We'll just have you beat him up if we need to.'

The brunette laughed, taking her seat. 'You speak too highly of me.'

'Hey, Sho!' The silver eyed girl waved at her boyfriend. 'Look at you in this photo.' She snickered, eyes wide with delight. 'And oh man, I look like I just woke up. Look at my bed hair!' 'I'm glad you like it.' The reporter smiled, all while studying the girl intently, who grinned happily, then left to change into her uniform.

...

'Is that a kitten?' Y/N squealed, bending down to pet a snowy white cat that purred softly when the girl scratched its ears gently. 'And its eyes look like yours, Sho!' The cat's left eye was a beautiful ocean blue, and its right was a shade of hazel. 'I guess it does.' Shoto smiled softly when the cat rubbed itself against his left leg. 'How did you get in here?' His girlfriend cooed, stroking the animal's thick, fluffy coat. 'L/N! Todoroki! We'll be late for class!' Iida ordered, marching up to the two teenagers.

'Aw.' The brunette pouted, standing up. 'I'll see you soon, cute creature.' She blew it a kiss, then waved as the furry creature slunk away. 'So I've got a competitor, eh?' Shoto commented as Y/N slid her hand into his. The girl shrugged, eyes dancing playfully in the sunlight. 'Maybe you do, maybe you don't.'

'I just have to be better than the cat then.'

Y/N giggled, pecking Shoto's cheek. 'You don't even have to try, trust me. You're already incredibly adorable.'

...

'Shoto!' The brunette slammed her palms down on the table her boyfriend was reading on, thoroughly startling him with the sudden action. 'What are you reading? I'm bored.' 'A book.' The heterochromatic boy replied emotionlessly, making eye contact with the familiar pair of silver irises. 'Hmph.' The girl huffed, plonking herself down. 'Anyway, does that reporter seem weird to you? He's always focusing on seven people.'

'Who?' Shoto questioned, intrigued. He set down his book, beckoning for the girl to continue. 'You, me, Izuku, Bakugo, Iida, Tokoyami and Shoji. You know, just half an hour ago he asked who my favourite hero was and whether my quirk was somehow enhanced. Isn't that strange? It's as though he's up to something.'

'Oh, yeah.' The dual haired boy nodded, pondering the brunette's words. 'He asked me about my relationship with All Might and my father.' 'Let me guess, it didn't go down very well.' Y/N smirked, glancing out the window at the raindrops. 'I was close to punching his face.' Shoto admitted, earning a snigger from the girl opposite him. 'I wouldn't be surprised. He probably gave you that reporter look kind of thing, right? The one where they lean forward so close they could see the number of strands of hair you have.'

'Everyone, it's almost time for dinner!' Momo called out. At this, Y/N leapt up from her seat. 'What's for dinner?' She cried excitedly, bouncing on her heels. 'Everyone, there's meat buns, from All Might!' Ochaco suddenly announced as she entered the dorm room along with Izuku. 'Thank you!' Everyone chimed, helping themselves to the food.

'Hey, Izuku, I saw you talking with that reporter guy.' Y/N remarked as she chewed thoughtfully. 'Doesn't he seem kinda shady to you?' She added, tracing her finger along the table. 'He was always focusing on seven people in the class, it was like he had some kind of weird motive.' 'Uh, yeah!' Izuku stammered, almost dropping his meat bun. The brunette laughed, taking another bite. 'Sure.'