Chapter 47

'I can't wait!' Y/N cheered, shouldering her school bag as she bounced around in Shoto's room 'Oh, this is so exciting!' Shoto smiled slightly at his girlfriend's enthusiasm, taking her hand. 'Let's go before we're late.' He commented, dragging the girl after him.

'Kyoka!' The brunette cried, flinging open the door and tackling her dark haired friend. 'I'm so glad you're fine!' 'I'm glad too.' The girl replied, hugging the silver eyed girl in return. 'But even if I died, I would've come back and haunted your ass.' She giggled, making Y/N laugh as well from the inside joke they had shared ever since the USJ incident, which had seemed too long ago after everything they'd been through.

'Morning, class.' Aizawa slumped in, slouching and wearing his usual tired, sick-of-everything expression. 'Meet me in front of the school in five minutes.'

...

'Despite everything that's happened, I'm glad we were able to bring Class 1A back together.' Aizawa announced to the gathered 1A students. 'So we all got the go-ahead to move on campus.' Sero grinned, giving everyone a thumbs up. 'Uh... it took a lot of convincing for my parents.' Hagakure sighed, slouching.

'I was pretty concerned about mine.' Jiro admitted, twirling one of her earphone jacks between her fingers.

'It makes sense. You got the worst of the gas attack.' Ojiro turned to the petite girl. 'We're glad to see the teachers got to come back too. I was afraid you wouldn't be allowed. The people at the press conference seemed pretty upset with you guys.' Tsu pressed a finger to her lips, while Ochaco nodded along, chiming a worried 'Yeah.'

'I was surprised as well, but circumstances have changed. Now then, I'll explain how your dorm assignments will work shortly. First, however, we haven't forgotten about the Hero Licenses you were supposed to get during the training camp.' Aizawa droned, his scruffy black hair and scarf blowing around in the gentle breeze that kicked up.

'Oh, yeah!' Kirishima snapped his fingers, eyes widening as he remembered the reason they had gone to the training camp. 'So much has happened, it totally slipped my mind!' Mina butted in, popping out from behind the crowd of her gathered classmates, with some of her peers nodding in agreement. Indeed much had happened, most of them had already forgotten the actual reason they were sent to the summer camp.

'This is important. listen well.' Aizawa snapped, glaring at the teenagers that stood in front of him. 'Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida, L/N. You six were the ones who broke the rules and went to rescue Bakugo that night.' He paused, sharp eyes studying every student who shifted uncomfortably when his gaze landed on them.

'Based on your reactions, I assume the rest of you were at least aware of their plan. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and just say this- if it weren't for all might's retirement from the hero scene, I would expel everyone here except Bakugo, Jiro and Hagakure.' Y/N inched behind Shoto at these words, looking down at her feet shamefully. '

'The six of you who went, of course, but also the remaining twelve who didn't stop them. You betrayed our trust, even if it was to keep your friends from getting into trouble. In order to regain our confidence, you'll need to obey every rule of the letter and live as model students. That's all. Now, look alive. Enjoy your new home.' Aizawa finished, leaving the scene dramatically, leaving the 1A students with their jaws gaping, staring after their homeroom teacher.

'And we're supposed to be excited after that speech?' Ochaco whined, catching everyone's attention. 'At least you're not in as much trouble as I am.' Y/N sighed, scurrying out from behind Shoto. 'Come here.' Bakugo suddenly commanded, dragging an extremely confused Kaminari behind a bush. Bolts of electricity flashed through the air, baffling all the bystanders. Kaminari reappeared, thumbs out and reverted to his idiotic state.