Chapter 74

My baby's nom face is adorable

And yes I'm back

Sorry for the lack of updates, I really couldn't find time to update. Istfg if the teacher gives me another f**king pop quiz I will take it and shove it up her damn ass

Some language because I'm in a pissy mood.

'I don't know what he's talking about, but it seems pretty good!'

'It's the job of a hero to protect everyone's smiles, right? Can kids who give their teachers trouble become good heroes?'

'No..?' A kid asked warily. 'Right! In that case...' Inasa began, but the child interrupted quietly. 'But... Then... since you all gave the teachers and safety commission more work by making them run this class, you can't become one, either?' 'I'm not in a position to talk all high and mighty! I'm sorry!' Immediately, Inasa shot into the air and once again landed in his deep, awkward bow, nearly toppling over onto the ground.

'He's big-hearted and pure, huh?' Present Mic commented. 'Don't you think so, L/N?' 'Hm? Okay.' The brunette replied absentmindedly, sticking out her legs and stretching. 'Don't you think these kids are like, more twisted than usual?' Camie turned to Bakugo, as she jabbed a finger in the direction of the noisy little rascals.

'That's why I said violence is sometimes necessary!' The ash blond hollered, a tiny blast erupting from his palm. 'Bakugo, that's not true.' Shoto suddenly interrupted, causing another outburst from his peer. 'Huh? That's how I was raised!' 'There should be a better way to do this.' The dual haired boy sighed, looking dead serious as he walked forward.

'Hm? Now, how will he get closer to them? It's something worth seeing!'

'Present Mic, sir, please keep quiet. You're making my head hurt.' Y/N groaned, covering her ears as she scooted away. Her teacher had once again increased his volume, nearly blasting the poor girl's ears off. Immediately, the primary school girls, including Camie, began to swoon as Shoto drew near, their lovesick actions earning a small huff of jealousy from Y/N. 'Getting to see a hot guy who likes kids is like, the best!' Camie squealed, squirming around.

'Oh no, we'll be at the same level as her! Ignore them, ignore them.'

'Five wees is boring. We don't need him, let's go tease the big gorilla.'

'He's talking about you, Baldy.' Bakugo turned to Inasa, surprisingly civilly. 'I told you, I'm not bald.' Inasa took off his hat, with the same hilarious expression plastered on his face.

'I'm not Five Wees. I'm Shoto, a UA student who wants to be a hero. My father is the current number one hero, Endeavor, but I'd always hated him and wanted to...' 'He's started by talking like a character introduction page! No one likes him!' 'Sorry.' The dual haired boy muttered. 'Nice try, Todoroki!' Inasa yelled, trying to lift the heterochromatic boy's spirits.

'Guess we've got to do it my way.' Bakugo declared huffily, a small spark emanating from his palms.

'Hey... you three've been doing things normally this whole time, but, wouldn't it be better if we like, showed them our quirks?' Camie interrupted, hope glistening in her eyes. 'I was just about to say that!' Bakugo yelled angrily. 'No way, what a coincidence!' 'The gap between us is still deep. And there are still some having fun giving us trouble. To attack, we can't just fill up the gap. Our only choice is to jump, with a practical skills demonstration!' The scarlet eyed boy explained, a scowl appearing on his face.

'Stop it! That's dangerous!'

'What the fuck?'

The kids had all activated their quirks, and were about to attack the teenagers. 'Come on, brats, I'll fight you!' Bakugo threatened, smoke arising as small explosions danced around between his hands.