Chapter 7

I edited the scenarios a bit. Hope you don't mind <3

Lovey-dovey scenes between Jiro and Kaminari ahead ;) I honestly ship them so much, they're so perfect for each other.

'Shoto, pass me that spear, will you? We're gonna need all the weapons we can get.' Y/N asked, holding a hand out. Shoto passed the spear over and watched with interest as the young girl frowned in concentration. The ice on the spear slowly began to melt off, leaving Y/N with a polished iron spear. 'Man, as much as I'd like to insult you guys further, you sure have good taste in weapons.' She sighed, inspecting the intricately carved details on the cold metal.

'Let's go, Peppermint.' Y/N gripped the spear and her precious icicle, so hard that her knuckles turned white. 'You know, maybe let me hold that piece of ice. It'll melt long before you get to attack Nomu if you hold it.' 'Good idea. Catch!' The girl tossed the icicle to Shoto and they marched up, towards the mountain region. A strange neon yellow light glowed, remaining in the air for a fair number of seconds before disappearing, leaving the faint scent of char and drawing Y/N's attention. 'We should go check that out.' Y/N jabbed a thumb towards the place the lightning came from.

'Kaminari, don't you dare peek!' They heard a yell as they reached the small mountain. Y/N forced back a grin as she saw Denki Kaminari with his thumbs out, looking and acting like a complete idiot. 'Momo! Kyoka! What's going on?' Y/N choked out through her laughter, staring at the two girls huddled under a blanket.

'Wait... oh.' Y/N put two and two together as soon as she surveyed the fried villains and the slightly burnt blanket. 'I see what happened. Denki short-circuited his brain, didn't he?' She pointed at the dumb blond. Jiro nodded, still hugging Momo. 'Why're you still clinging onto Momo?' Y/N cocked her head to the side. 'She's a little, uh... exposed right now. Todoroki's here, you know.' 'Right... Well-' Y/N noticed movement in the corner of her eye.

She reacted instantaneously, vaulting over Shoto effortlessly and swinging the spear, hitting the villain across his forehead with a solid 'thunk', making him crumple onto the floor. 'When will people learn not to disturb when I'm trying to talk?' Y/N whined, placing a foot on the villain, who was out cold. 'So rude.'

'That was amazing, Y/N!' Momo exclaimed, poking her head out from behind Jiro. 'We need to kill Mr Ugly Bird Face over there with the bad teeth and exposed brains. A very nice sire told me how to kill him. He's the villains' secret weapon. They're rather well prepared, as much as I'd hate to admit it.' 

'Why would the villains tell you their biggest secret?' Jiro asked, blocking Momo from Y/N and Shoto's line of sight again. 'Guess.' Y/N smirked, her eyes glinting a beautiful lapis blue for a slight second. Realisation dawned on Jiro's face. 'Oh. Momo, are you done?' 'Yep.' Momo stepped out from under the blanket, her costume completely repaired and as good as new. Y/N's jaw dropped. 'Honestly, Momo, you're too modest. Anyway, someone go grab that idiot Denki and let's go.'

After much prodding, Jiro reluctantly brought Kaminari over towards the rest of the group. Y/N, upon noticing that Jiro held Kaminari by the hand, wiggled her eyebrows, a suggestive grin on her face. Jiro blushed scarlet. 'He refused to leave with us unless I held his hand.' She muttered, kicking at the dirt under her boots. 'Suree.' Y/N teased, looping an arm around the girl's shoulder and leading them towards the centre of the USJ.

However, a villain decided it would be nice to stick himself out of the dirt at that particular moment. Y/n, not sparing the arm a second glance, stepped on it, breaking the bone with a loud, audible crack. 'Come out and fight me like a man, dear sir. Don't be afraid, I don't bite.' Y/N taunted, causing the angered villain to bust out of the ground, hatred written all over his face as he clutched at his broken arn. 'Stupid little chick.' He groaned.

'Wrong. A chick that'll kick your ass so bad it'll split into quarters.' Y/N grinned, readying the spear she had stolen from the previous owner.

The villain circled the brunette, practically radiating anger. Once he had decided where to attack, he charged forward in an attempt to use the element of surprise to defeat his opponent. However, what he was unaware of was that despite only developing a quirk at age eight, his enemy was extremely skilled at martial arts and was a ridiculously talented gymnast. 

Y/N planted the spear into the ground, flipping over the villain as he crashed into the butt of the spear in his moment of stupor. Taking advantage of the situation, she delivered a powerful left kick to his flabby buttcheek, making him crash onto the rocky floor. 'Still think that I'm a stupid little chick?' She asked haughtily, yanking the spear from the ground. 

She looked over to her friends, who were staring at her open-mouthed. 'Who taught you how to fight like that?' Jiro asked, fingers still interlaced with Kaminari's without her knowing. 'Yayy...' Kaminari stupidly added, giving Y/N a thumbs up. Y/N, however, only smiled slightly at her friends.

'We need to hurry, we're wasting time.' Shoto insisted, striding forward and dragging Y/N towards their destination. Y/N grunted and followed behind Shoto rather hesitantly. When they reached, they saw Izuku, Tsuyu and Mineta about to be attacked by Mr Hand Costume. Y/N thrusted an arm in the general direction of the water just as Mr Hands was about to lay his hand on Tsuyu. A wave blasted itself into the faces of the pale, blue haired villain and the Nomu monster, tossing them about ten metres away from the teenagers.

The villains landed on their backs on the concrete ground, growling with anger. 'Which one of you little bastards did that?' The Hand guy growled, glaring at Izuku, Tsuyu and Mineta. 'Hide!' Momo hissed, the five of them ducking under a relatively large bush. 'Heheh...' Kaminari muttered, rustling the bush gently. 'Stop it, Kaminari!' Jiro whispered, squeezing his hand. However, the latter kept rustling the bush, producing faint sounds that could definitely be heard in the deathly silence.

Terrified that the rustling sound would draw the attention of the villains onto themselves, Jiro sighed hard and tackled Kaminari to the ground, pressing her lips to his to shut him up. Momo, Y/N and Shoto's eyes widened drastically as they witnessed the intimate, loving scene playing out right in front of them. Kaminari went silent. Jiro pulled away, her face as red as a tomato. 'Learn how to keep quiet, Denki.' 

'I knew you liked him.' Y/N grinned, elbowing Jiro in the side. 'Shut up, Y/N.' The girl shoved at Y/N, causing her to stumble into Shoto. 

It was Jiro's turn to smirk.

Sorry about this chapter being relatively shorter than the rest, it was rather rushed and of extremely low quality. I will try to update longer chapters in the near future. Also you guys are insane, more than 100 reads in about one week? I'm so honoured! Thank you so, so much for your support, it means the world to me. I will continue putting my very best efforts in this book. <3