Chapter 3

Your hero costume above ^

'I am here!' Y/N looked up, startled as All Might barged into the classroom. The class immediately turned chaotic as everyone gasped at the legendary hero. The brunette sneaked a glance at Shoto, noticing that he looked just as bored as she was.

The silver eyed girl zoned out as All Might rattled on and on about being a hero. 'But one of the keys of being a hero is... Looking good!' The hero exclaimed, pointing over to a bunch of lockers that neatly slid out of their slots. 'These were designed for you based on your quirk registration forms and the request you sent in before school started!' The class cheered, bringing Y/N back to reality.

'Get yourselves suited up and then meet me at training ground Beta!' He exclaimed.

'Yes, sir!' The class echoed before scrambling to collect their costumes. 'Ochaco, what's all the hype about?' 'Oh, Y/N!' Ochaco giggled. 'You were dreaming again, weren't you? We're doing indoor combat training today. Go get your hero costume and let's go change!' 'Oh... okay.' Y/N  smiled bashfully and scampered over to her locker. 

'Hurry up Y/N, I wanna see how you look!' Ochaco whined as the girl hid behind a curtain shyly. 'Why did I think designing was a good idea...' She muttered quietly as she stepped out. 'Y/N! You look great!' Ochaco squealed, hugging Y/N. 'Let's just go...' Y/N blushed a beautiful shade of pink, taking  Ochaco by the hand and slinking out of the changing room.

They wandered down the halls, accidentally bumping into a small boy who looked as though he had grapes for hair. And to make matters worse, he was drooling, while his fingers wiggled in a perverted way. 'Nice boobs, Y/N.' He grinned. Y/N stared in horror. 'Who... are you?' She whispered as she and Ochaco slowly inched backwards. 'Minoru Mineta, nice to meet you.' He jumped. 'Run!' The girl screeched, bolting off, dragging a panicked Ochaco after her. 'I am running!' Ochaco screamed, dashing after her friend. 'Run better!' Y/N yelled in reply, 'That guy is such a pervert!'

The two young heroines in training got to the training ground before the rest of the class, panting and trying to catch their breath. 'Good day, young L/N and young Ochaco! What brings you here so early?' All Might appeared, curious as of why the two young ladies were in such a hurry. Just then, the rest of the class appeared. Y/N and Ochaco yelped and hid behind the nearest person when they saw Mineta. 'Uh... L/N? What are you doing?' Y/N realised she was hiding behind Shoto. 'Mineta's being a pervert. Sorry.' She stepped out from behind Shoto and edged away from Mineta, before noticing Izuku in his costume, giggling under her breath at how he tried to imitate All Might's hair and smile.

...

'Let's draw!' All Might held up a lottery box. They each took turns to draw lots. Y/N ended up with Shoto. 'Wow, what are the chances! We're a team!' Ochaco excitedly bounced up to a flustered Izuku, who jumped at least a mile into the air. Y/N couldn't help but chuckle at her friend's enthusiasm, shaking her head affectionately. 'She definitely likes Izuku already.'

'Team A will be the heroes. Team D will be the villains. Everyone else can head to the monitoring room to watch. 'Good luck, Ochaco! I believe in you!' Y/N gave her dear friend a big bear hug, before turning and heading off to where Shoto was standing. 'Thank you, Y/N!' Ochaco smiled and ran off to join Izuku. 'You didn't have to wait up, you know.' The girl smiled cheerily as she reached Shoto. 'You probably don't know the way to the monitoring room as well.' The heterochromatic boy deadpanned, starting to walk. 

'Okay, you got me.' Y/N laughed, eyes sparkling in the light. 'You look cool in your costume, by the way. Why'd you cover up the left side of your face though? I like your blue eye.' Shoto glanced at Y/N. 'I didn't want to be reminded of my father.' 'Oh... I see. Sorry I asked.' 'It's fine, I guess.' Shoto mumbled, holding the door open for his partner.