Chapter 28

Let's be honest, who doesn't like cuddles? Even Todoroki does.

'Ah! Riku, welcome to our humble abode. Y/N already arrived half an hour ago, she's currently taking a nap with Shoto.' Endeavor welcomed Riku warmly into the Todoroki household. 'Glad that they're getting along well.' Riku commented, lugging along a small suitcase. 'This is the last of Y/N's belongings.'

'Shh!' They were immediately shushed by Fuyumi, who jabbed a finger in the direction of Y/N and Shoto. They were sprawled on the floor next to a pile of homework and papers, Shoto with his head on Y/N's stomach and Y/N's hand tangled his hair. Both of them were snoring lightly, easily at peace. 'I'll leave her in your hands now, Enji. Please take care of her for me, she's all I have now.' Riku turned and left after thanking Endeavor.

'Fuyumi! I'm off, I've got business to take care of. I'll assign you the job of taking care of these two. Y/N's living with us from now on.' Endeavor instructed before he exited the house dramatically. 'Must you always exit with such flair?' Fuyumi sighed, spreading a blanket over Shoto and Y/N. 

Y/N, feeling something soft and heavy brush against her leg, woke up, groaning softly. 'Did we fall asleep?' She asked, pushing her bangs from her face sleepily. 'Yeah.' Fuyumi smiled. 'Homework must be tiring, isn't it?'

'Are you preparing food?' Y/N quizzed, inclining her head at the older girl in front of her. 'Yeah, soba for dinner.' 'Can I help?' Y/N's eyes lit up. Fuyumi chuckled. 'You'd better keep Shoto company. He gets serious cuddle bugs all the time.' Shoto muttered something incoherent at this in his sleep, his grip on Y/N's waist tightening rather protectively. 'I see what you mean.' Y/N laughed, stroking Shoto's hair. 'Please don't put yourself in too much trouble then.' 'I won't.' Fuyumi nodded, turning to leave.

'Mama...' Shoto mumbled as soon as Fuyumi left the living room. 'I got to hold Y/N again today... I love her so much.' 'I love you too.' Y/N hummed softly, kissing his head. 'You two need to just date already.' Fuyumi commented, waving a ladle in the air as she poked her head out from the kitchen. Y/N, despite being too modest to agree, frowned slightly. 'That's what everyone says all the time.' 'Yeah, well, you're perfect for each other.' Fuyumi proceeded to busy herself, leaving Y/N alone with a sleeping Shoto in the living room, enjoying the warmth of him pressed against her.

...

'Dinner's ready!' Fuyumi called as she brought out bowls of soba. 'Wake up, Sho.' Y/N whispered, trying to wake up the boy. 'No.' Shoto groaned, turning over and resuming sleeping. 'Wake up, Sleeping Beauty!' Y/N yelled, making the messy haired teen jolt up. 'You didn't have to shout, damn it.' He rubbed his eyes sleepily while Y/N stared at him, unimpressed. 'Sleepyhead.' Y/N retorted, crossing her arms and frowning. 'I'm not a sleepyhead, I just like sleeping. Especially when I have you as a pillow.' 'That's exactly what a sleepyhead does, Shoto. Come and eat now, you can cuddle all you want later.' Fuyumi interjected, waving them over.

'Cuddles now?' Shoto asked as soon as they finished clearing and washing up, and were up in his room. 'Come here.' Y/N sighed, opening her arms. 'How do you act so different around others?' Y/N wondered as Shoto snuggled into her, swathed in blankets. 'I don't know.' He replied, voice muffled. 'You act like a cinnamon roll around me and a block of ice around others.' The brunette noted as Shoto closed his eyes, wrapped like a burrito in Y/N's arms. 'You make me feel safe.' He mumbled, yawning.

'I'm glad.' Y/N grinned, rubbing her cheek against the top of his head affectionately.

'Y/N... will you go on a date with me sometime?' Shoto murmured quietly, opening one eye. 'You want to go out with me?' Y/N hugged Shoto tighter, feeling the bundle of blankets wiggle slightly. 'Yes.' The boy stated firmly, worming around in his cocoon. 'So, will you?'

'I will.' The girl replied, feeling safe and loved having someone she cared deeply about lying in her arms, trusting her with his life. 'I love you, Shoto Todoroki.' She whispered tenderly, smiling as she heard him say, 'I love you too.' Closing her eyes, Y/N L/N slowly drifted off into blissful slumber with Shoto Todoroki beside her.

It's so short :/ I'm sorry.