Chapter 77

I'm so sorry ;-; I know I said that an update was gonna come soon and I know I said that a long, long time ago but I really didn't expect that my computer would break down and because my exam results were quite bad my mum refuses to get me a new one. I hope you guys haven't given up on this book, I'm really really really sorry T-T

'Hey, I'll be going out for a while, I need to buy a few things.' Izuku called, waving as he left the dorm. 'Hurry up,  we're going to be starting soon.' Y/N called, disappearing into the elevator, possibly to get her shirt, possibly to get Shoto, possibly to get a couple of her belongings. 'Got it!' The broccoli boy called, opening the door to their dorm and stepping out.

'Oi, wake up.' Y/N grumbled as soon as she opened the door to her room, but then cooed when she saw the scene in front of her. Shoto was curled up on the blue sheets, hair messed up and snoring away happily. But as cute as he was, they had an event soon and Y/N just had to wake him up. 'Hey, Sho, wake up.' The brunette tried again, when her boyfriend didn't stir, not even a single bit. But yet again, the dual haired boy showed no sign of waking up. 'Hello?' Y/N yelled, this time throwing water into his face.

'Huh?' The boy jolted up, shaking his head in confusion. 'Wake up, and get changed.' His girlfriend sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. 'I told you not to stay up too late last night but you didn't listen. We're going to start the school festival soon, please see that you're not falling asleep. We don't need you plummeting to your death in the auditorium.'

'Besides,' She snickered. 'You'll be single if you do.'

'So.' She continued, patting Shoto's wet hair and drying it. 'Get ready, Yaomomo's made breakfast already. You want me outside?' 'Nah, s'fine.' He muttered, yawning. 'You wanted to take me somewhere later?' 'Yeah, there's someone I'd like for you to meet.' 'Mm.' The boy droned, flopping out of the bed and grabbing the comb nearby.

...

'Hey, we're starting in five minutes. Is Midoriya still not back?' Mina ran up to Ochaco, who was glancing around pensively. 'No, I'm a little worried.' The auburn haired girl sighed, wringing her arms. The effects team had already headed up to the top of the auditorium to prepare themselves for the show. 'He said he would make it back in time.' Ochaco took another look at the door, hoping that Izuku would just show up magically.

The clock ticked by slowly.

'One more minute.' Mina studied the clock anxiously, watching slowly as the second hand crept slowly, dauntingly towards the 12 mark.

'I'm so sorry I'm late!' A panicked flash of green zoomed past, clad in a sweaty orange shirt with a capital A printed on it, similar to the rest of the 1A students. Aizawa trailed after him, uninterested. 'He ran into a few minor complications.'

'Oh, thank god!' Izuku's classmates crowded around him, giving a hurried hug before hastily taking their positions as the heavy velvet curtains slowly began to rise.

'What am I to be? What is my calling?'

The familiar notes of the song that everyone had worked on together rang out across the entire jam-packed room.

'I gave up giving up, I'm ready to go,'

Jiro's husky, powerful voice reverberated against the walls, reaching every single nook and cranny, not an inch of the place left unexposed.

'The futures left unseen, it all depends on me,'

Slowly, a couple of people in the audience let smiles creep up onto their faces.

'Put it on the line to follow my dream, yeah,'

Chipped ice slowly began to float down, twirling and spinning, forming new shapes and gently landing on people's heads before regrouping and flying over to the stage.

'Tried all my life, I've tried to find'

More smiles popped onto the faces of the audience. A few small cheers erupted. 

...

'Gave me the power to smile every day, now it's my turn to be the one to make you smile.'

Jiro's voice ended with a beautiful vibrato that seemed to hang in the air.

The crowd let their cheers out, the auditorium ringing with the immense volume. Class 1A beamed widely, pleased that their hard work had touched the hearts of their audience. 'We did it!' Mina cried, leaping forward and crushing Ochaco into her embrace. 'We did it, we did it!' The pink skinned girl twirled around, throwing her arms into the air as an act of pure delight. 'We actually did it! You see that, Uraraka? We did it! All that hard work didn't go to waste!'

As a finale, glitter was thrown into the air as party poppers burst with their trademark loud noises, filling the air with even more cheers as coloured streamers floated down, giving the atmosphere a truly enchanting, wonderful appearance. Bubbles, each of a different size and shade, drifted down, landing on the audience's hair before disappearing with gentle pops. Children grabbed at the ribbons and glitter, sticking their fingers upwards, in hopes that a bubble would land on their tiny fingertips, then squealing when the soapy spheres came into contact with their hands, shining with the reflections of their happy expressions, painted in a multitude of colours, before the glassy orb dissolved and disappeared.

Sero lowered Y/N and Shoto back onto the stage once the audience had settled themselves and were slowly filing out of the place. He then swung down himself, smirking and patting Kaminari on the back as a form of encouragement when the proud pikachu threw himself their way.

'Let's get started on the cleanups since the people are beginning to leave anyway.' Y/N suggested, cheeks flushed with adrenaline and delight as she accepted bear hugs from her classmates. When she pulled away, she pulled out a rubber band, tied up her loose hair and began carrying blocks of Shoto's remaining ice out into a gigantic rubbish bin to melt.

Do you guys play genshin impact? I started recently and I got trapped by the arcadian ruins guard for 3 damned days. Thank god I beat that crappy piece of metal after enhancing their weapons. I really can't aim using the archers and yet that freaking pile of junk has the nerve to come after me and slap poor Amber

I'm telling you, the number of times that metal head has killed my bby Kaeya is .uncountable and unforgivable

How dare you even lay a shard of your flappy aluminium hands on my bby :<

Does anyone want me to send you a friend request in-game? Just drop your code in my DMs and I'll send you one :)

Just a warning beforehand though. Because my parents set screentime on my phone, my progress in the game is pretty slow haha

If you want my UID, here it is -> 815377211