Chapter 4

I have no idea what MVP is T-T I also changed the characters' scripts a little.

'That definitely went too far. I can't believe All Might let that go on.' Y/N sighed, glad that the fight was finally over.

'Well, despite the results, the MVP of this match is... young Iida!'

'Sir! I can tell you why.' Momo piped up immediately, obsidian orbs sweeping across her classmates sharply as she made sure everyone was listening before continuing with her mini speech. 'Iida embraced this challenge. He was the only one who truly adapted to his assigned role. I'll explain- Bakugo's judgement was clouded by a personal grudge against Midoriya. As Y/N pointed out earlier, a large scale attack indoors was a foolish move. It could've been disastrous.' Slowly, her classmates began nodding along in agreement after seeing things from her point of view.

'Similarly, Midoriya's plan was also poorly thought out, considering the amount of damage that he received. He rendered himself helpless, not smart. As for Uraraka, she let her guard down mid-battle, and her final attack was far too reckless, given the hypothetical stakes. If she'd treated the fake weapon as though it were real, she never would've risked such an imprecise move. Iida was fully prepared for his opponent's arrival. He had a strategy, and never lost sight of his mission to protect the dummy weapon, even if he was foiled in the end. Technically the hero team won, yes. But they took advantage of the fact that this was training. They didn't respect the spirit of trial.'

All Might froze. 'Well, you overlooked a few things. Young Iida could've relaxed a little during the exercise, but otherwise, you nailed it!'

Momo continued, 'One should always start with the basics and devote themselves wholeheartedly to learning. That's the only real way to become a top hero.'

The class stared at her incredulously as she finished off her explanation dramatically, eyes closed and head bowed.

'Now! Time to blow this joint! Let's move on to the next match. Think about all everything we saw and discussed as you tackle this training for yourself.' All Might announced, attempting to clear the tension and silence bearing down upon the room.

'Yes, sir!'

'Match two! Team B will be the heroes while Team I will be the villains.'

'Shoto, I have a plan. I know for sure that both of them will be barefoot. I noticed that this building is fitted with pipes, and that's where my quirk has an advantage, I'll touch the pipes and then we know which level they're on. Then you can freeze the building and we'll win.' Y/N started. 'Hagakure most likely will take off all her clothes to be completely invisible so that she can sneak up on us while Ojiro is wearing a taekwondo suit.'

'Hm. Well thought out.' 

'Your time begins... now!' The brunette strutted into the building, looking for the pipes. They were tucked away into the corner, covered in spiderwebs and coated in a thick layer of grime. Wincing, Y/N pulled a disgusted face before placing a slender hand onto the old, dusty pipes. She extended her senses further as she closed her eyes, sensing for any sort of movement up on the different levels. Her fingertips tingled lightly from the water flowing in the pipes. 'Shoto!' The girl hissed, gesturing for the dual haired boy to come in.

'One's on the north side of the fourth floor and the other's on the same level, but I'm not sure where. There's very little water in the pipes so I can't determine their exact locations.' 'Alright. Things are about to get a whole lot colder, so be careful. I'm sure our opponents intend to fight a defensive battle. Therefore, we've already won.' Shoto raised his right hand, frost swirling out of his palm threateningly. He pressed it onto the wall casually. Ice shot out from beneath his fingers and under his right foot and within seconds, the whole building was frozen like a popsicle. 'Wow.' Y/N let out a chilling breath, her words forming a cloud as she spoke. 'That was hella cool.' 'Let's go.' Shoto said simply.