Chapter 44

I know Aizawa said that harm came to 27 first year heroes, but I changed it to 28 because Y/N was injured as well.

Warning: Slight language.

'I'll never agree, so I'm going to come with you.'

As they walked, Iida suddenly spoke up. 'Midoriya, I shouldn't have hit you back there. I'm sorry. Forgive me.' He apologised, bowing. 'I... have some concerns, Iida.' Momo interrupted. 'What exactly is your justification for changing your mind and joining us?' 'To be clear, I'm coming because I don't condone your behaviour. It's as simple as that.'

'If there's even a hint that physical combat might breakout, I'll make you retreat immediately. So in other words, I'm your watchman.' He grumbled, poking at Izuku, who gulped dramatically. 'That depends on whether the villains are keen on letting us retreat.' Y/N commented, readjusting the strap of her bag. 'Exactly what we needed.' Shoto mumbled, while Momo agreed. 'The same goes for me. Rescuing Bakugo is a job for the pros. Objectively speaking, there's no reason for any of us to go after him.' She explained, rummaging through her pocket and producing a tracker. 'However, I understand how each of you feels, so I'm compromising. Don't forget that.'

'Right.'

...

'The coordinates in the Camino Ward, Yokohama city in Kanagawa prefecture. Our travel time will about two hours from here. We should arrive around ten o'clock tonight.'

'So... did you tell the rest of the class about this? Do they know what we're doing tonight?' Izuku questioned, leaning forward slightly. 'Yes.' Shoto replied, taking a bite out of his food. 'And they tried their best to talk us out of it.' 'Yeah, even Uraraka ganged up on us to try and change our minds.' Kirishima butted in.

'Just to make sure.' Shoto swallowed. 'You know we're going against everyone's wishes and being completely selfish by doing this. We can call this off if we want to.'

'Does it look like I wanna turn back?' Kirishima exclaimed, almost squeezing his onigiri to death. 'Bakugo wouldn't think twice about going after the villains if he were here.' 'What about you, Midoriya?' Shoto turned to Izuku. 'He's my friend.' Izuku sighed, lowering his head. 'I refuse to turn back.'

'I see. Alright then.'

...

'So this is Camino Ward.' Y/N gasped, glancing around in awe. 'It's so crowded.' Shoto complained, earning a glare from the brunette standing beside him. 'Those villains are hiding somewhere in this city.' Kirishima declared, rushing off with a very pissed expression on his face. 'Just tell me where to go!' 'Wait a second!' Momo yelled at him with an equal amount of force in her tone.

'From now on, we're going to need to be extremely careful. These criminals already know what we look like, remember? We have to consider that we could be attacked at any moment.' 'Yeah, you're right!' Izuku realised, holding his forearms in front of him. 'Stealth mode.' 'You're standing out even more, Midoriya.' Shoto deadpanned.

'We won't be able to scout effectively if we're recognizable.' Iida mused, a hand on his chin. 'Okay.' Kirishima gave up, returning to the group. 'So what do we do?'

'I have an idea...' Momo fidgeted, pointing at a store. 'Though it is a bit old school.' Y/N sweatdropped at this. 'Are you serious?' She spluttered as Momo dragged the group into the store and began browsing 

...

'Uh...' The girl's voice trailed off as she stepped out from behind the curtain.

Her long, brown hair was twisted into an obnoxious doughnut braid that sat piled at the top of her head, and she had in green contacts to mask the striking silver tint of her irises. Her trademark black tank top and running shorts had been covered with a strapless frilly dress reaching to her knees, delicate blue lace-up slippers and a periwinkle coloured rose tucked behind her ear. 'What is this?' Y/N grumbled, pulling at the choker around her neck in frustration. 'This is so dumb.'