Chapter 29

**edited**

^ Y/N's upgraded hero suit. The stomach guard is now much more durable, and she has a new black leather utility belt (Though not shown in photo) that have tubes of potassium powder and a small hunting knife hanging from it. Potassium is a metal which reacts very violently when in contact with water, so Y/N can add some explosive power into her fighting style. She tried fitting a simple first aid into her belt like Todoroki but ultimately decided to fit it on the wristlet on her left wrist instead. They are in the form of tiny canisters hanging like charms but they contain sufficient medicine to treat a fairly large wound.

Her shoes are heels like in the picture, but definitely not so high or so thin. They look something like this but designed the exact same way as the costume above, except not up to the thighs but the knees instead.

 They look something like this but designed the exact same way as the costume above, except not up to the thighs but the knees instead

'Everyone has their costumes, right?' Aizawa droned as Class 1A stood in the train station near UA. 'Remember, you don't have permission to wear them out in public yet, and don't lose them or anything.' 'Gotcha!' Mina cried, lifting her case into the air. 'Speak properly. It's 'yes, sir', Ashido.' Aizawa snapped, making Y/N snigger slightly.

'Yes, sir.' Mina corrected herself, glancing away awkwardly. 'Make sure you mind your manners with the other heroes during your internships. Now get to it.' Aizawa finished. The class chimed a hurried 'yes, sir!' before rushing off. 'Psst, Sho!' Y/N nudged her boyfriend in the ribs. 'Look at Iida.' She whispered, pointing at the blue haired male as Izuku and Ochaco ran up to him.

'Is it just me... or is that an expression of vengeance?' She whispered, holding onto the case which contained her hero suit. 'It's not his normal expression. That's the face of someone drowning in resentment, I recognise it. I used to see that on my face every day.' Shoto commented, slipping his hand into Y/N's. 'Yeah. But we should go, before Endeavor launches into another annoying, boring lecture about us being late.' Y/N sighed, gently steering them away.

...

'This train ride is so boring.' Y/N whined to no one in particular, only succeeding in drawing attention onto herself. 'Wait, isn't that the L/N girl from the UA Sports Festival?' 'Yeah! And that's the Todoroki guy, right?' 'You guys were so cool!' 'Oh, look at Todoroki! Isn't he so dreamy?'

'Excuse me, are you Y/N L/N?' A brave lady shoved her way to the front, eyes focused on Y/N. 'Um... yes? Can I help you?' Y/N asked, looking up from her phone. 'Goodness, you looked way better on camera! How do you go out looking like this?' She remarked snobbily, looking Y/N up and down through her heavily lidded and painted eyes. Shoto, upon hearing this, clenched his fists, but Y/N held an arm out to stop him. 'Madam,' Y/N started, silver eyes flashing dangerously as she took out one of her earbuds. 'Last I checked, being a pro hero did not include looking or acting like a bimbo. And besides, I feel extremely confident in my own skin.'

Everyone on the train began muttering as the lady, blushing from embarrassment, headed back to her own seat, settled down and proceeded to glare at the brunette angrily. 'Damn, she's got a sharp mouth!' 'Badass...' 'Listen to that comeback!' 'Besides, she is pretty, what is that woman talking about?'