Chapter 64

'We need to catch up as-'

'Shut up!'

The yells of both Y/N's boyfriend and her hotheaded classmate faded to silence as Kirishima dragged her along, them roaming around amongst the infinite number of dorm buildings in confusion. 'Kiri, do you even know where we're going?' The brunette complained, the ice cream bowl in her hands long forgotten.

'I don't know either.' The redhead admitted, shrugging. 'We're lost!' The girl threw her hands into the air dramatically, causing her spoon to slide out and clunk her on the head. Kirishima snickered, earning a playful glare from his friend. Soon, they managed to wander up to a building with a plaque engraved with the letter '3' and the alphabet 'A' in gold lettering. 'Amajiki is from 3A, right?' Y/N frowned, pressing the bell incessantly, the loud, echoing sound reverberating through the third years' dorm. 'Yeah.' Kirishima replied, sweatdropping at Y/N's childish actions.

'What do you want?' An irritated voice growled. The door swung open the door to reveal a blond, glaring at the silver eyed girl, who smiled innocently, giving her senior a small wave. 'Is Amajiki in? Aizawa told us to come and find him.' The grouchy guy stared her down, before muttering curse words under his breath.

'He's like Katsuki.' Y/N sniggered, leaning towards Kirishima but not bothering to conceal her volume. The pair burst into hearty laughter, ignoring the dirty glance that the ill-tempered guy shot them. 'Cut it!' The guy bellowed, reluctantly stepping aside to allow the younger students to step in. 'Third floor.' He yelled after the chortling pair.

'Amajiki, are you in?' Kirishima rapped his knuckles on the door, waiting for the boy to open up. As soon as he did, Y/N fired a question in his face. 'Can I call you Elfy?' She quizzed, popping out behind Kirishima. The poor boy tensed, glancing at her for a whole minute until the girl was shoved out of sight by her peer. 'I'm very sorry.' He grinned sheepishly, scratching at the back of his head. 'She's just very curious. Usually she's got her boyfriend Todoroki to keep her busy, but he's been occupied with his provisional license classes.'

'O... okay. I guess... you can.' Their shy senior stuttered, to which the brunette cheered while being restrained by the redhead. 'Amajiki! Please introduce me to whoever you do your work study with!' Kirishima begged. 'Please, please, please!' 'Your spit...' Tamaki complained, wiping his face. 'What about me?' Y/N shoved her classmate to the side, beseeching the flustered boy. 'Can you introduce me as well, pretty please? I really don't want to work with Endeavor. He's a dick.' She huffed, crossing her arms.

'I guess I can...' The indigo haired boy sighed, rubbing his temples. 'You two are giving me a headache.' He complained, remarking about the ruckus the two boisterous teenagers were causing.

Immediately, Tamaki's cheery lowerclassmen froze. Slowly, they turned to face each other, looks of pure, utter shock plastered across their features. As though in slow motion, their eyes widened, their expressions slowly turning to joyous ones. Another moment later, their raucous cheers erupted into the air, both hugging each other violently and screaming happily while Tamaki stood awkwardly, eyes darting around nervously.

...

Shoto sighed as he looked down at his phone, noticing two new messages from Y/N, unconsciously rubbing at the small abrasion he had on his right cheek.

Sorry I won't see you much today, heard about your injuries. Continue working hard, okay? I wanted to check on you last night but you were already sound asleep. You must have been tired. Gws, okay? I'll see you later in the day. <3 :)

Love you, Sho

'Ah! It messed up his pretty face!' Mina's shout echoed in the classroom, startling the heterochromatic boy, who looked up from his phone, bewildered, only to see Mina jabbing a finger violently at his face. 'What happened?' She screeched, eyes wide. 'Apparently the provisional license classes were harsh.' Kaminari replied, shrugging. 'Must be good for jocks!' The pink skinned girl cheered, bouncing up to her blond friend. 'Oi!' Bakugo butted in, firing off a few explosions to intimidate his classmates.