Chapter 6

In the dubbed version, Thirteen sounds like a girl so I'll just assume that Thirteen is a 'she'.

You'll read about Y/N's eyes glowing a different shade of blue/aqua when she uses her charmspeak. This is depending on the intensity of it. Also, because I never included the media break-in, the first part of this chapter will be about it.

For example a shade of light, pale aqua. This is of the lowest intensity and most people are able to fight it.

A shade of dark, steely blue would signify extreme intensity and is practically impossible to fight off. 

'Hey, you!' A voice interrupted Y/N from her thoughts as she strolled towards school that day. The girl swivelled around, confused. 'Are you referring to me?' She questioned, cocking her head as she pointed to herself. 'Yes, you! What is it like working with All Might?' Y/N furrowed her eyebrows. 'Ah, well-' A voice cut her off. 'Stop wasting her time, she's got lessons.' The brunette looked up to see Shoto, dragging her and pushing the reporters and paparazzi out of the way.

'Thanks.' The silver eyed girl panted as they reached the school compound. 'No problem.' Shoto replied, letting go of her wrist. 'Wonder what they're here for...' The girl wondered as she glanced back at the media swarming the school.

...

'Warning, level three security breach. All students, please evacuate the building in an orderly fashion.'

Y/N, who was confused and just following the flow of students, was suddenly squeezed against someone. 'Sorry.' A familiar voice rang in her ear. 'Hi, Shoto.' She smiled, before someone shoved her into the boy's arms. 'Goodness, what's happening?' The girl grumbled as she was pushed even tighter up against the heterochromatic boy, to the point where her arms had to literally wrap around his waist to make space.

'This is so crazy!' Y/N complained, voice muffled as someone shoved her cheek into Shoto's chest.

'Whoa!' Someone suddenly tumbled through the air before slamming into the wall, positioned exactly like an exit sign. 'What's Iida doing?' Y/N mumbled, elbowing someone who was heaving at her. 'Listen up, everything is okay! It's just the media outside. Theres absolutely nothing to worry about! Everything's fine. We're UA students, we need to remain calm and prove that we're the best of the best!'

'The only real heroes I see are Thirteen and Eraserhead. Perplexing. According to the schedule we received from UA, All Might should be here as well.'

Y/N's felt dizzy as she realised. 'You sneaked in when the media broke in, didn't you?' She hollered, glaring hatefully as the villains below her. A guy covered in hands turned to her and smiled. A sinister smile of pure evil. 'Such an intelligent girl. Maybe I'll enjoy killing you off.'

'You're not killing us so easily. There's a reason we were admitted into UA's Hero Course.' Despite the fear chilling Y/N's bones, she managed an unwavering tone. 'Brave, too. I really will enjoy torturing you. Especially you.' 'L/N, enough!' Aizawa snarled. 'But, sir! Is the USJ not equipped with alarms? Why aren't they going off?' The brunette cried in frustration, thrusting her arms out. 

'Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target?' Shoto looked deep in thought. 'Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence here.' 'I see.' Y/N muttered. 'Stupid villains.'

'They carefully chose this isolated point as an entrance at the time a class was going on. They're fools for trespassing here, but they thought this out. Whatever their plan, they must have a concrete objective in mind, but what is it?' The villains clapped. 'Bravo! You and your little girlfriend really are intelligent!'