Chapter 39

Thank you so much for 1.3k reads! Please check out my new book, another Todoroki x Reader. It's called 'Hero's Blood, Villain's Heart'.

'Now that you've finished up your first semester at UA High, it's time for summer vacation to officially begin. However, don't think these will be months of rest for you heroes in the making. At this camp, we'll push you to go beyond your limits. You're aiming to become plus ultra.' Aizawa announced to the Class 1A students that were gathered in front of the UA building, ready to start their summer camp.

'Yes, sir!'

'I'm so excited!' Ochaco suddenly exclaimed, running up to Izuku. 'I've been looking forward to this camp all semester, Deku!' 'Huh? Oh, yeah, it's definitely close, huh?' He spluttered, as red as a tomato. 'Hey, what's the matter?' 'Um... I'm just a little hot...' Izuku mumbled, inching away. Ochaco seemed to remember something, before she turned the exact shade as Izuku, and dashed away from him.

'What a shame.' Y/N, who was standing with Shoto, noted as she shouldered her duffel bag. 'They're so blind and unaware of their own feelings for each other. I wonder how long more they're going to live in denial.'

'I heard some students in 1A were taking extra courses. Does that mean they actually failed the final exams? That must be so embarrassing, especially since you're supposed to be so much better than my class. All of you must be wallowing in shame!' Monoma disrupted the peace. 'Oh, dear.' Y/N sighed. 'That nuisance is here again.' 'He needs to shut up.' Shoto grumbled, glaring coldly at the annoying blond.

'He's even worse than Bakugo.'

'Attention, Class A, our bus is here! Everybody line up in seating order!' Tenya Iida commanded, waving his arms around in stiff robotic hand chops.

'Listen up, here's the deal. We'll be on this bus about an hour before our first stop.'

Y/N's silver eyes lit up excitedly. 'Does that mean I can sleep?' She asked eagerly, turning to Shoto expectantly, signalling that she wanted to use him as a pillow. Shoto sighed, used to the girl falling asleep on him. 'Do what you want.' Y/N grinned happily, settling herself on her boyfriend's shoulder and closing her eyes, soon drifting off into peaceful slumber.

'Dude.' Kirishima smacked Shoto on the head half an hour into the ride. The annoyed teen looked up, glaring at the redhead. 'What?'

'Are you two dating?' Kirishima asked blankly, drawing the attention of the whole class. 'Oooh! Tell us!' Mina cooed, craning from her seat to look at the couple. Shoto hesitated, glancing at the brunette passed out in his arms, snoring lightly. 'Yes.' He finally mumbled, a blush spreading across his cheeks. 'Look, he's blushing!' Ochaco cried, throwing her arms in the air. 'I knew something was up with the both of you!'

'Who would have known.' Kaminari teased, smirking at the dual haired boy, 'Who would have known that the most antisocial guy in class would be one of the first to get a girlfriend.' 'Shut up.' Shoto grumbled, his blush darkening in colour. 'How long?' Momo questioned from her seat next to Jiro. 'About two weeks.' Shoto confessed, causing another uproar. 'And you never told us?'

'You guys never asked. And why would I tell you for no reason?' Shoto deadpanned, fixing his gaze on Y/N, smiling affectionately. 'Look, he just smiled!' Izuku yelled, eyes wide. 'Why don't we get to see this side of him?' Mina whined, pouting. 'This is so unfair.' 'What's unfair?' Y/N groaned slightly as she opened her eyes. 'I sleep for about fifteen minutes and something's unfair already?'

'Why didn't you tell us that you and Todoroki were dating?' Ochaco blurted, making Y/N sit up in confusion. 'How did you know? And why are you all looking at me like that?' She quizzed, yawning. 'He just told us.' Momo filled in the clueless girl. 'Hey!' Y/N complained, poking Shoto in the ribs accusingly. 'You never told me you wanted to tell everyone.'