Chapter 60

'Is this guy for real?' Sero questioned incredulously.

'Mirio? You're impossible.' Tamaki grumbled, facing the wall once more. 'It would've been simple enough for us to just tell them. This is what it's like, this is what we've learnt from it, but everyone has their level of drive. Plus, think about how bad it will look if some of them can't recover after fighting you. No one wants to spend the next few years in a hospital bed.'

'I bet he's just trying to psych us out.' Kirishima commented, to which Y/N disagreed with. 'It can't be. If what you say is the case, then he wouldn't be part of the Big Three.' 'Hey, listen up!' Nejire commanded while toying with poor Mina's horns. 'Long ago, a student got frustrated in class and quit being a hero and it was terrible for everyone. Did you know that? So Togata, I know our job is tough, you better make sure you know what you're doing, be careful, okay?' 'Stop touching those...' Mina whined, shifting away.

'Let's discuss this.' Tokoyami suggested. 'He's obviously much further along than us, but we've fought pros before.' 'Not to mention we took down some legitimate villains, I don't think you'd need to worry about hurting us.' Kirishima added. At this, Y/N sighed. 'You guys are going to get kicked off your high horses. Violently.' 'We're not a bunch of wannabes.' The redhead defended, shooting his friend an incredulous glance.

Mirio nodded, his smile still plastered on his face. 'Heard. But you're gonna have to show me that's the truth. Now, who's gonna start this party?' 'I've got this.' Kirishima grinned cockily, soon joined by Izuku. 'No, I'm first.' 'You stole my thunder!' The red eyed boy complained, turning to his classmate.

'View this as a learning experience!' Aizawa called out. 'It's a good opportunity for you!'

'Oh, the problem child!' Mirio commented, making no attempt to get himself ready. 'I've heard that you've got plenty of fire in you!' 

Izuku launched himself at Mirio, but then stopped short when his PE clothes fell off him. The girls all squeaked indignantly, covering their eyes to shield themselves from the obscene view in front of them. 'What the hell?' Y/N squealed, fanning her beet red face. 'Oopsies!' Her senior merely laughed it off, pulling at his pant leg and putting it back on. 'My quirk's kinda tricky.'

He stood calmly as Izuku launched a quirk induced kick at his face, but to everyone's surprise, the latter's foot sunk into his face and came out like a knife cutting into fresh butter. Mirio was left completely unharmed. 'Went for the face, huh?' Mirio grinned, turning to the younger boy. Aoyama and Sero attempted to attack, but the sparkling laser beam and the tape merely passed through the latter's body as well.

'I like to take out the long-distance fighters first!' He appeared behind Jiro and Y/N, who turned around and upon seeing his fully naked body, let out ear-piercing screams that could shatter a crystal cup. Immediately the brunette was taken out with a punch to the gut. Y/N coughed, sitting on the floor, clutching at her stomach and glaring at the blond who proceeded to defeat the rest of her classmates effortlessly. (Y/N's quirk is long distance, but she also is skilled at close combat, which is why she is classified as a flexible fighter.)

'Yao, Kyoka... Pikachu...' The girl crawled towards her friends slowly, helping Momo, who was crouching on the floor in pain, sit up slowly before slowly untangling Jiro's earphone jacks from her and her boyfriend. 'You okay?' She rasped, she herself doubling over from the throbbing sensation the blow to her gut delivered. 'I think that's it for the long-distance fighters.' Mirio paused over a hacking Y/N, who had pressed a hand over her mouth, looking sickly.

'All the ones that are left are the ones who specialise in close quarters combat.' 'I have no idea how he did that!' Kirishima remarked, to which Ochaco replied, 'It's one thing to be able to phase through stuff, but warping too?' 'He's unrivalled.' Ojiro mumbled, a bead of sweat rolling down the side of his forehead. 'Do you think we stand a chance?'

'Hold that flattery.' Mirio commanded.

In a flash, the rest of her classmates were taken down. Suddenly, a small squeaking sound was heard. A small sliver of water trickled from the sprinkler system and from the ground. Mirio, Nejire and even Tamaki turned around to watch it, Nejire bursting into a fit of giggles. But when the three of them blinked, the trickle of water turned into a roaring geyser. It caught the blond by surprise, and he had no time to activate his quirk.

However, before Mirio slammed into the ceiling, he managed to activate his quirk and appeared behind Y/N, stepping on her back. The girl cried out, finally giving in a collapsing onto the floor in a heap. 'You did better than I expected.' Mirio bent down over the heap of unmoving brown hair, patting, more like slapping the back of her head harshly, perhaps as a form of encouragement.

Y/N groaned again weakly, thousands of stars dancing around in her eyes. 'You... punch... too damn hard.' 

...

'I made it so you couldn't see my willy. Sorry if you got a glimpse of it.' Mirio continued, finally reclothed and back by his friends' side. 'But anyway, that's a taste of what it's like fighting me.' 'We all just got punched in the stomach without knowing what's going on.' Izuku complained, eyes lowered. Meanwhile, Shoto was fussing over Y/N's stomach, where the pallid skin was decorated with a humongous, misshapen and ugly purple bruise that was still blossoming.

The girl whimpered softly in pain as the boy's fingertips came into contact with the edge of the bruised epidermis. 'Don't touch it.' She pleaded, gripping the dual haired boy's thigh with a sweaty hand. Shoto made a severely displeased face, coating his right hand with frost hand holding it over the brunette's ribcage. 'Here.' He murmured, rubbing small circles to help soothe the abused skin. 'Feel better?'

Y/N let out a shaky, chattering breath. 'Yeah, thanks.' She tried inhaling, but then winced. 'It hurts to breathe.' The brunette mumbled, knees buckling slightly. 'I wouldn't be surprised.' Shoto scoffed, unimpressed. 'He came at you twice.'

I've reached 20k views! Thank you all so much!

edit (6/12/2021):

hi everyone, I've decided to delete my face reveal and introduction. There have been more situations where people's pictures and private information were leaked online. Since I am no longer as active on Wattpad as I used to be, I can't monitor things that go on, so just to play safe, I have made the choice to remove my face reveal. I hope everyone understands and can respect my decision, and have a merry Christmas ^^