Chapter 48

^Y/N's dorm decor above

'We're doing this?' Jiro complained, reeling in shock.

'I'm pretty sure Mineta just suggested it so he could peek.' Y/N grumbled, glowering at the said person. 'But he has a point, it's only fair.' 

'Let's see.' Ochaco rubbed a finger on her chin. 'Who else is on the fourth floor? It's Bakugo, Kirishima and... Shoji, isn't it?' 'Oh yeah, where is Bakugo?' Iida questioned, chopping at the air. 'He thought this was lame so he went back to his room to sleep.' Kirishima admitted, scratching at the back of his head. 'I could use some z's too.'

'Let's go to your room next!' Mina and Hagakure cheered, bolting off. 'You can sleep all you want after!' 

'Not that I care, but you might not get what I'm going for.' Kirishima warned, opening his door. 'A deck of manliness!' 'You have a punching bag?' Y/N squealed, throwing an eager punch at the black cylinder. 'This is so cool!' 'If I found out that my boyfriend had a room like this, I'd dump him.' Hagakure remarked, making Y/N scowl. 'That wasn't nice, Toru. This is an amazing room!'

'I think I know why L/N is so popular in our class, maybe even in the whole of UA now.' Someone muttered, pointing at the beaming brunette. 'Yeah!' Another person agreed. 'She's so nice to everyone.' 'So bold!' Ochaco cried. 'Makes me wanna work out!' 

'You both get it!' Kirishima complimented, grinning at the two girls.

'You're not gonna find anything interesting here.' Shoji announced as the girls opened his door. The dorm was empty, with only a bed and a desk taking up less that one quarter of the ample space in the room. 'Uh... more like nothing at all, dude.' Mina commented, ducking back out. 'So you're a minimalist, huh?' Shoto turned to Shoji. 'I just never understood why someone would wanna fill their room with junk.' The latter replied while Mineta rummaged through his bedsheets, muttering to himself.

Once Y/N had dragged the pervert Mineta out of poor Shoji's room, they headed to the fifth floor. 'All done! Let's head up to the fifth floor! We'll start with Sero's room.' Mina cheered, throwing her arms into the air. 'Are we seriously doing everyone?' Sero questioned, smirking.

The door opened to reveal an exquisite room, radiating an aura of nature and peace. 'Wow.' Y/N's grey eyes widened drastically. 'Oh man, Sero. You really outdid yourself.' 'It's lovely!' Ochaco smiled dreamily, spinning around in the room. 'Sero, I didn't peg you as someone who'd like this stuff.' Jiro admitted, the hint of a grin tugging at her facial features. 'That's me!' Sero pointed at himself proudly. 'Always the wild card.'

'Next is Todoroki's room.' Momo noted, joining the others. 'Right?' 

'Let's get this over with, it's late.' Shoto sighed, swinging open the door, revealing a very traditionally decorated Japanese room. 'Hey!' Y/N accused, poking her boyfriend in the chest. 'So that's where all my tatami mats went.' Shoto shrugged. 'You weren't very fond of them anyway, and they're much more comfortable than hardwood. We've got more of these at home.'

'This isn't your house!' Kaminari protested, glaring at the heterochromatic boy. 'How did you remodel this entire room in just one day?' Mineta cried incredulously. 'With hard work.' Shoto deadpanned, glancing emotionlessly at the extremely annoying grape head classmate of his standing in front of him. 

'Pretty boys always have tricks up their sleeves.' Sato grumbled as he stepped out of Shoto's dorm. 'The last of the guys is...' Sato stopped in his tracks. 'Me... Anyway... it's a pretty boring room.' 'All of them are after Todoroki's.' Kirishima reassured, stepping inside. 'Something smells good though, what is it?'

'Oh crap!' Sato jolted, running over to his oven. 'I forgot about that! I finished packing really early, so I started to make a chiffon cake. I thought we could all eat it together. It hasn't been iced yet, but... want some?'