Chapter 76

I finally updated ;-;

I'm so sorry for the inactivity, FINALS are coming up and because of covid, our midterms were cancelled so these take up 65% of my overall grade and if I don't pass in Math, Science and English, I won't be able to pick my desired subject combination. Heck, I might not even get promoted to Secondary 3...

BTW, thank you so much for 200k <3, I don't deserve y'all

'Hey, hey, hey, Y/N! Have you named your ultimate moves yet?' Mina jogged up to the brunette. 'No, I haven't. That's why it's so annoying.' The said girl groaned loudly out of frustration, letting out a soft growl when she heard Bakugo yell the words 'Howitzer Impact'. 'Too bad!' Mina giggled, ducking effortlessly when Y/N swung a fist at her. 'Anyway, I'm pretty sure you'll get a name soon. Until then, you can just name it 'Y/N's super move 1' and 'Y/N's super move 2'. Sound good?' She laughed, clearly enjoying watching her friend suffer.

'See, Mina Ashido, this is why you don't do well in class.' The brunette commented grumpily, earning an indignant squeak and a light punch from the pink haired girl. 'I bet I dance better than you.' Mina huffed childishly, crossing her arms over her chest as she stomped her foot. 'I bet you can. I have two left feet.' Y/N replied, blinking. 'I thought it was a very commonly known thing.'

'Oh well, I didn't.' The girl puffed out her cheeks, giving her the appearance of a chipmunk. 'Well, it's my next mission to teach you and make sure that you're able to dance!'

...

'Look, look! Look at me! Especially you, Y/N!' Mina suddenly cried during lunch. After making sure she got everyone's attention, she broke into a series of dance moves, ending in a ridiculous - though extremely cool - pose, with one arm supporting her entire body's weight. 'Breaking, breaking!' She cheered, spinning around on the ground, much to Y/N's amazement, and yet horror. 'That's gotta hurt...' She mumbled, dropping her book on her desk.

'Ashido must be able to fight well because of her dancing. It's like she uses her whole body in her movements.' 'During our first combat training, I'll never forget how she burned through my cape.' Aoyama sighed dramatically as he chimed into the conversation. 'And the finals at the sports festival... I'll never forget that, either.'

'Maybe I'll try it, too.' Midoriya noted, staring in awe at Mina. 'Why don't you get her to teach you?' Kaminari suggested, a shit-eating grin on his face. He must have known something that the green haired didn't. Mina, hearing this, butted in. 'Okay, boy, let's dance!' 'Oh! Um, please teach me!'

'First, the two-step.' Mina demonstrated, pulling back a desperate Y/N who was trying to scramble out of the classroom. 'Step forward and back, left and right, and swing both arms!'

'L...like this?' Aoyama and Midoriya both began doing very horrible interpretations of the elegant dance step Mina had just shown. Y/N sweatdropped. 'No offence, but if I'm going to look like that, then no way in hell am I going to do it.'

'Suit yourself.' The pink skinned girl shrugged.

'It's the same as Sato's baking. Must be nice to be able to apply your hobbies to hero work. Makes you strong! Speaking of hobbies, you have an amazing one too, right, Jiro?' 'Hey, stop with that.' The blond's girlfriend blushed as she hissed at him angrily. 'You know, your room at the dorm, it was like a music store in there! That went past just a hobby!'

'I said, stop!' Jiro protested, while Momo just smiled sheepishly at the back. 'Can you just forget about my room?'

'Man, but that was a pro's room! Honestly, it was coo-' He was cut off as the dark haired girl's earphone jack nearly stabbed his eyeballs out. 'Seriously!' Jiro chided as she stomped back to her seat, her blush much more pronounced now.

'Why..?'

'Don't know.' Y/N snorted sarcastically, finally managing to escape from Mina's grip. 'Anyway, have you guys any idea of what we could be doing for the school festival?' 'Can't we just do the maid cafe?' Kaminari complained. 'I rather do the mochi shop. Been a while since I had one.' Someone commented, before being interrupted by Iida. 'Everyone, let's decide what we're going to do by tonight!'

'Can't, sorry.' Y/N piped up from her seat. 'The interns have extra classes tonight, so we'll just go with whatever you guys have planned. Sorry for the last-minute information.'

...

'Eri wants to see Midoriya and Y/N?'

'Yeah.' Aizawa confirmed. 'Strictly speaking, she's concerned about the both of them, and Togata. Apparently, it's her first request since being admitted into the hospital.'

'This whole time, even when I had a fever, I was thinking about when you rescued me. But I didn't know your names. I only knew Lemillion. I wanted to know your names.'

'I'm Izuku Midoriya, and my hero name is Deku. This girl here is Y/N L/N, she's Yui. Um, maybe since Deku is shorter, it's easier to remember... Deku. I'm Deku!' 'Hero name?' Eri tilted her head curiously. 'It's like a nickname.' Y/N smiled. 'Oh. Then... Deku. And Yui. Lemillion. And... that man wearing glasses... all of you were injured badly because of me. Because of me, all of you suffered. I'm sorry... It... it was my fault you lost your power, Lemillion...'

'None of us thought we were suffering.' Mirio interrupted, planting a hand onto the child's head affectionately. 'This is what we all think: I'm glad Eri is okay! There's no point apologizing to someone who doesn't exist, don't worry about it. Everyone fought because they wanted to see you smile!'

'I'm sorry... but... how do you smile again..?'

I'm sorry this is short, it's currently unedited. When I have time in the following week, I might edit this chapter. It's also my birthday in two days UvU