Chapter 10

'Sho, who do you think is going to teach homeroom today? I don't this Mr Aizawa is in shape yet.' Y/N pranced up to Shoto and put both her elbows on his table. 'I don't know.' He admitted honestly, making Y/N pout and proceed to pinch the boy's cheeks. Shoto groaned slightly, looking up from his book and glaring at his brunette friend. Y/N shrugged, an impish smile on her face. 'It's not my fault you have such chubby cheeks. You just want to keep your image up don't you?' Y/N teased, 'You don't want people knowing that the fearsome Shoto Todoroki has squishy, baby cheeks.'

'Y/N! Go out with me!' Mineta suddenly burst out of nowhere, scaring the brunette half to death. 'Please?' The grape headed boy begged, clinging onto Y/N's leg. 'I'll be a great boyfriend! I'll even massage your boobs for you. I bet your boobs ar-' He didn't get to finish before a familiar redheaded figure pulled the boy away from his flabbergasted classmate. 

'Thank you, Kiri.' Y/N sighed, shaking out her leg before returning to her conversation with Shoto. Suddenly, Iida barged into the classroom in a rush. 'Attention! Homeroom is about to begin! Everyone stop talking and take your seats!' Silence fell. 'Uh... we're all sitting. You're the only one standing.' Someone pointed out. Iida sat down in embarrassment and began sulking away while Ochaco assured him with an awkward laugh, 'Don't sweat it.'

'Morning, class.' Aizawa stood at the door of the classroom, bandaged from head to toe. 'Mr Aizawa, what are you doing here?' The class immediately exclaimed in shock, some pointing from his arms, which were in slings, to his face, which was completely mummified. His tufts of shaggy black hair poked out from the bandages, the only recognisable feature of his besides his scarf.

'Mr Aizawa, I'm glad you're okay!' Iida raised his hand and declared.

'Sho, would you call that okay?' Y/N turned to her left and asked the heterochromatic boy next to her, who was still absorbed in his book. He looked up briefly, surveyed the scene in front of him and answered, 'No.'

'My wellbeing is irrelevant. What's more important is that your fight isn't over yet.' Aizawa finally managed to limp over to the podium and stood there glaring at everyone in class while the students broke into conversations.

'Our fight?

'Does that mean?'

'Could it mean... more... more bad guys?' Mineta stuttered, shaking in terror.

'Shut up!' Y/N yelled, stomping her foot. Her sneaker made a thunderous sound against the tiled flooring. The girl's peers quietened down for the fraction of a second, before bursting out into chatters again, each eager to give their own opinion on what Mr Aizawa was about to announce.

'Quiet! The UA Sports Festival is about to start.' Aizawa droned. 

'Yes!' Kirishima cheered, causing Y/N to smile rather fondly at the redhead.

'The sports festival?'

'Let's go kick some ass!'

'Wait a second... Kaminari shoved a hand into poor Kirishima's face violently. 'Jiro has something to say.'

'Is it really such a good idea to hold the sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?' The said girl asked, eyes filled with concern.

'They could attack us once we're all in the same place!' Ojiro voiced out, tone rather confused and baffled.

'Well, this is a chance to show the villains that their attack did not scare us the slightest. Besides, I'm sure security will be enhanced. A sports festival does sound very interesting anyway.' Y/N spoke up, shrugging. 'L/N is correct. Apparently, the administration thinks that this is a good way to show that the threat has already been handled and our school is safer than ever. Plus, there will be five times as much security as there was in the past years.' Aizawa confirmed Y/N's inference, making everyone's eyes shift onto said girl.