Chapter 15

There's this experiment, where the temperature of pure water is lowered to below 0 degrees, the freezing point of water. However, this water remains in liquid state until it receives a shock, for example, shaking the bottle it's contained in. Y/N uses this principle in this chapter.

Warning: Slight colourful language, but kept as minimal as possible.

'Iida, you'll be the front horse. Let Sho sit on your shoulders. We're relying on you for mobility and physical defence. I'll be the left horse, supporting his left leg, and Momo the right. Momo, you'll focus on defence and ensuring we don't slip. If people attack us, there's not much we can do, so that's Sho's job to ensure that we don't end up falling flat on our faces. If we need to get away, that's when I come in. I can create a slick surface for us to slide across in our rollerblades and get away faster. Our main goal is to get that ten million points.' Y/N summarised after their discussion.

'Like what you did during the qualifier, right?' Momo asked, a finger on her chin. 'You got it.' Y/N smiled. 'But I'll be using charmspeak now, you guys need to be on full alert and fight it actively. Even with Yao's radios.' 'Got it.'

At that exact moment, the buzzer sounded, signalling that the fifteen minutes was over. 'Oh, goody. It's time to get this party started.' Midnight announced, stretching her arm.

'After fifteen minutes of forming teams and talking strategy, the twelve teams are prepared to go head to head!'

'Hurry, hurry!' Y/N muttered as Iida, Momo and her hoisted Shoto onto their shoulders. 'Remember the strategy, guys.' 'Ready, and begin!' Present Mic yelled and all twelve teams bolted off at once. 'There are too many people going for Midoriya. We'll get his headband later.' Shoto stated, directing his team towards the others. 'Y/N, do your thing now.'

'Hey... Tetsutetsu, right?' Y/N bit her lower lip, her eyes glowing a pretty shade of lazuli blue. 'What do you want?' He growled, eyes glazing over. 'I happen to like that headband on your forehead very much. Will you be a gentleman and give it to Shoto, please?' 'All right, no problem.' Tetsutetsu took off his headband and handed it to Shoto sluggishly. 'Thank you, sweetie!' Y/N called after him as she and her teammates glided away on an icy surface that Y/N had created beforehand. 

'Hey, come back here you little bitch!' Tetsutetsu, coming out of his daze, yelled in frustration and anger, waving his fists around like a small kid throwing a tantrum. 'Sorry!' Y/N called back, high fiving Shoto. 'Wear it inside out so that people can't see the point values. And switch the positions around when we get more.' Momo suggested as she adjusted her grip on Shoto's thigh. 'Good idea.' Shoto replied, flipping it inside out and fastening it around his neck.

'And we're off to a start! In first place, we have Team Midoriya! In second, we have Team Todoroki! Team Todoroki have one thousand, three hundred and twenty points, while Team Midoriya has a total of ten million, three hundred and twenty-five points, taking the lead! Spectacular!'

'We need to keep low for now. People will be coming for us sooner or later, now that we're in second place.' Iida noted. 'Not if I can help it...' Y/N muttered, yanking a seventy point headband from a passing group, throwing it to Shoto. To no one's surprise, Tetsutetsu charged towards them, screaming bloody murder. 'You bitch! Give that back!' He screeched, urging his team forward. 'Run!' Y/N squeaked, blasting Tetsutetsu in the face with water. 

Iida activated his quirk, charging forward and barely escaping Tetsutetsu's team. 'You have ten minutes left!' Present Mic announced. 'The results are shocking! Apart from Team Todoroki and Team Midoriya, Class 1A doesn't seem to be doing so well!'

'... You're kind of famous, aren't you? For being attacked by that sludge villain.' Y/N's ears perked up as they passed Bakugo's team. 'Shoto, now!' Y/N cried as Shoto managed to grab one headband from the Class 1B team that was insulting Bakugo. 'Don't you dare insult Class 1A, bastard.' Y/N threatened as she and her team roller-bladed across another thin ice surface, coming to a smooth stop in front of Izuku's team.