Chapter 72

'We're finally back.' Y/N grumbled, stepping out of the police car.

'Kirishima, Deku, Y/N!' a cheerful call could be heard in the dark. 'Ochaco, Tsu. Did you guys just get back too?' Izuku questioned, while Y/N yawned tiredly, not caring much about the conversation. 'There was a lot of paperwork to do at Ryukyu's office.' Tsu supplied, joining the group.

'We had a bunch too.' Y/N complained, threading a hand ruefully through her uneven hair. Locks of it had been caught and chopped off during Chisaki's rock attacks, so she now had a punk like hairstyle. 'It feels like we haven't been back here in a long time.' Ochaco commented, turning to look at the dorms, which stood tall in the night sky.

'We're back!' Y/N cheered, flinging the door open and throwing her arms into the air. 'They're back!' Mineta exclaimed, running towards them. 'Those guys are back!' He yelled as the whole class crowded around them. 'We were all so worried about you!' 'Yeah, yeah!' 'We saw the news!' Their classmates all began talking at once, eager to get their opinions and remarks in.

'Anyway, have some chocolate cake!' Sato offered, holding up a plate of chiffon. 'With Camino and this time, you guys keep getting involved in some crazy stuff!' Kaminari hollered, 'It's scary, you know!' 'Sorry...' Y/N mumbled, still tugging at her hair. 'Say, can someone give me a proper haircut?'

'Ochaco, Tsu, Y/N! I'm so glad you're okay!' The three girls were tackled by Hagakure, who flung her arms around them. 'Everyone!' Iida suddenly hollered. 'I know you're all relieved, but you saw on the news, didn't you? A lot has happened to them. If you're their classmates, you should console them and let them rest quietly. Because I'm sure it's not just their bodies, their spirits must also be worn down.'

'Iida, Iida.' Izuku raised his hand, a grateful smile on his face. 'Thanks. But, it's fine.'

'Then, if I may...' Iida trailed off, poking at his glasses, before violently shaking poor Izuku. 'I was extremely worried about you guys! Jeez, you guys! You guys!' He thundered, no doubt giving his green haired friend a splitting headache. 'I'm gonna go and change, alright?' Y/N excused herself, set down her bags and wandered off while everyone fussed over Izuku, such as Sato, who tried to shove his whole cake into the boy's mouth.

'I'm gonna go and sleep.' A loud decleration stopped her in her tracks. 'Isn't it too early?' Kaminari protested, getting up and dragging Y/N towards the sofa. 'Midoriya, Uraraka, Kirishima, Asui, Y/N, sorry, but I'm going too.' Shoto reappeared from outside, phone in his hand. 'Huh? Isn't it too early?' Kaminari continued to complain, an incredulous look on his face. 'You're gonna leave your precious girlfriend alone, Todoroki?'

'I understand Bakugo, but even Todoroki?' Tsu muttered, handing Koda's rabbit back to him. 'What's going on?' 'They've got their provisional license training tomorrow.' Jiro answered her baffled boyfriend. 'Even so, it's pretty early...'

'It's already started?' Izuku shouted over his classmates' loud chatter. 'You mean, you didn't know?' The silver eyed girl sat up from the olive green couch, blinking owlishly up at her friend. 'I didn't.' IIzuku stared back at her, just as surprised. 'Weird.' She mumbled, stealing a piece of cake and chewing on the chiffon thoughtfully. 'I'm going to bed soon. I'm tired.' 

Y/N knocked softly on Shoto's door, hearing some shuffling before the door slowly creaked open. 'Hey.' She beamed as the familiar dual haired boy appeared giving him a peck on each of his cheeks. 'I just wanted to wish you good night.' A small smile found it's way onto Shoto's face, as he pulled the girl in for a hug. 'I was so worried about you.' He admitted, nuzzling the top of Y/N's head. 'Well then, since you have classes tomorrow, I won't bother you anymore.' She pulled away, giving him another small kiss on the lips before gently pushing him back into his dorm.