Chapter 11

This person's art is amazing. He captured the emotions in Shoto's eyes so well 

'We're here.' Shoto announced, stopping in front of a large house decorated in a traditional Japanese style. It held a calming, serene aura to it, but both Y/N and Shoto knew of the pain it hid and the tears and blood that had been shed on its floors. 'Is Endeavor home?' Y/N asked, expression guarded and eyes dark.

'Thankfully, no. My siblings are, though.' Shoto opened the front door, and gestured for Y/N to step in. The moment the brunette stepped in, a high pitched squeal pierced their ears. 'My baby brother's finally all grown up! He's got himself a girlfriend!' A young woman in her early twenties stood at the end of the hallway. She had white hair with striking crimson streaks, and warm brownish grey eyes that reminded Y/N of her own mother. 

'Shut up, Fuyumi.' Shoto muttered, face slightly red. 'Nice hair, big eyes, pointed chin, pretty face... My brother sure has good taste. Y/N, though as red as a tomato, bowed slightly. 'I'm Y/N L/N, it's a pleasure to meet you.'

'I'm Fuyumi Todoroki, Shoto's older sister. And that's Natsuo.' The young lady introduced herself and then pointed to a tall, muscular boy in his late teens. 'Shoto's got a girlfriend?' His deep voice resonated through the relatively empty house as he strode out from the shadows. 'I'm Y/N L/N. Also... I'm not dating Shoto.' Y/N introduced herself once more, face turning even more red if possible. 'You blush easily. You're adorable!' Fuyumi squealed, pinching Y/N's cheeks.

'Y/N's here to train with me for the upcoming sports festival. You're welcome to watch if you want to.' Shoto stated, bringing Y/N up to the second floor. 'The bathroom's just around the corner. Go change and I'll meet you back here in five minutes.' 'Thanks, Sho.' Y/N smiled before disappearing around the corner.

Shoto heard the door snap shut softly. Sighing, he sunk to the floor. 'What's wrong with me? What is this feeling?' He groaned, threading his hands into his tresses. 'Sounds like you've got a crush on this girl.' His sister's voice interrupted. 'I think she likes you too, you know. She wouldn't have blushed just now if she didn't have feelings for you. She's probably just unaware of them.' Fuyumi patted her brother on the head. 'Go change, I want to see this girl's skills.' 'Alright...' Shoto dragged himself up from the wooden boards and proceeded to his room to change.

A soft knock could be heard. 'Sho, are you done yet?' Y/N's sweet voice echoed in the silence. 'Give me a minute.' He replied as he pulled on a shirt and some sweatpants. 'Alright. But please don't take too long, your house is so big that it's kinda scary.' 'I'm done.' He swung open the door and saw Y/N standing behind the doorframe dressed in black jogging shorts and a tank top of the same colour. Her brown hair, which was usually let loose in slight curls framing her face, was pulled up into a high ponytail, two shorter strands curling delicately.

Y/N smiled happily. 'It's nice to see you in casual clothes again.' 'You too.' Shoto muttered, not willing to admit that Y/N looked way too good in those clothes. 'Let's go.' He held out a hand to Y/N, who took it without a moment's hesitation and intertwined their fingers as he led her down the hallways.

'This feels like the first day of school when I ran in the wrong direction trying to get to the cafeteria.' Y/N commented cheekily, making Shoto laugh. 'Did you just laugh?' Y/N's eyes widened. She let go of Shoto's hand and smushed his cheeks together. 'Did the Shoto Todoroki just laugh?' She exclaimed. 'Yes, I did. Now let me go.'

'I made Shoto Todoroki laugh!' Y/N cheered, a big, dopey grin plastered on her face. Shoto shook his head at his friend's childish behaviour and grabbed her by the wrist, dragging her towards the training ground. 'This has to be my biggest achievement yet.' Y/N muttered from behind him.