4.

"Her innocence was addictive,
Some wanted to make fun of, it play with it whilst he wanted to cherish it."

Y/n P.O.V

Why is that human so rude??!! He is so intimidating and always scares people away. God I just hope you save me from that devil named Mr. Kim.

"Ah fuck him!" I cursed under my breath and walked while kicking the stone infront of me. I was walking back from the shop to our home and my thoughts were a mess because of the beautiful man I met yesterday.

He is beautiful but his manners aren't.
He has been occupying my thoughts and I just feel somehow towards him! Well I feel attracted to him and his one gaze can make me weak on my knees.

He made me sexually frustrated too. He made my virgin self frustrated how funny?!

God I never had wet dreams about anyone! I admit I might have gotten aroused after watching an intimate scene during a movie but I never fantasised about anyone expect one person and this man comes out of no where and makes my body a mess.

I'm embarrassed, ashamed, excited, guilty, mortified and messed up. He is the problem!! He he arghhh fuck him !!

I looked forward and smiled when the wind gushed through my face. It was not that late but sun was no where insight. Dark clouds enveloped the atmosphere and brought moon with them. Stars were sparkling and moon was shining brightly. It was a pretty sight that's why I chose walking rather than using a taxi or calling up my brother.

It was pretty chilly not that I minded.

As I was in process of crossing the street a huge car was speeding up towards me. I was frozen in my spot not knowing what to do. The car didn't seem to lower its speed and my nervous system seemed to betray me right now because my feet were glued and my eyes were wide open, my heart thumping in my chest.

Am I going to die?!

Just as the car was about to come near me I forced my frozen body to run and thankfully that car passed behind me.

What the fuck??!! Is this some race competition? If that owner thinks it is then he is fucking wrong.

"YOU??! WAIT UP ASSHOLE COME HERE DONT YOU HAVE MANNERS?"
I yelled despite of my trembling body. The car abruptly stopped and I started walking towards them.

I am a human it's my duty to stop them!! What if I didn't move at the right time? The car would have smashed over my body.

The window rolled down and a driver rudely looked at me mumbling a 'What' under his breath.

He was so disrespectful I felt like killing him!! I mean he is just a driver and look at the ego this man has

"Why are you driving at this speed? Don't you know its public road what if there was a child what if it hurt me? Who gave you license?Are you blind". I spat out trying to knock some sense in that asshole

"Okay Missy listen here--" he tried explaining but was cut of by a female voice.

"Jacob, why are you explaining? Just push that pest away and go ahead. We have more work rather than arguing with a low class rat." The voice said from the backseat. My face dropped after listening to her sentance. Is she is comparing me to her driver? What the hell and I'm a pest? A rat? Doesn't this lady have some basic manners.

I bent down too look at the lady but couldn't because the windows were tinted and this driver only rolled down half of the window but from her voice I can say that she is a bitch.