95.

"It is bizarre. The way you make me feel, yet I never complain"

Author's P.O.V

"J-jungkook?" You whisper out hesitantly and Jimin is just frozen by the door yet even he didn't have the strength to move because who would have expected that out of all the people jungkook would barge inside your house? Wait how did he even know...

"J-jungkook?" You whisper out hesitantly and Jimin is just frozen by the door yet even he didn't have the strength to move because who would have expected that out of all the people jungkook would barge inside your house? Wait how did he even know the address of your house? Was this even possible? "Yeah?" The said man says as if he was nonchalantly coming in for a meeting or something and Jimin looks awfully pale, you wondered if he was okay.

"Why?" You ask a little defensive because yes even though he had gone though he was in the hospital too you just couldn't let him in like he was your long lost cousin. It wasn't that easy was it? He was partly the reason why you and Jimin had to suffer most of your lives. "To talk about what happened weeks ago." He says and this time you could aee that he wasn't joking or doing anything which would indicate that he was up with his teasing games again. "What do you want Jungkook? You seriously barged into our house for nothing?" Jimin was the one who said it this time and you also felt uncomfortable talking about what happened, yes Jungkook was a victim too but you could have talked to him in presence of Taehyung or something since that man could think more rationally than you -- the ever so emotional fool. "Just trust me, I'm not here to cause trouble alright? I'm pretty tired of all this too, that Kim loathes me so I better talk to you both?" He says with some honesty and you pause at that, Jungkook was partly right. Taehyung would never listen to him or whatever he has to say.

It wasn't that Taehyung was someone who was difficult to talk to but it was just that the other loathed jungkook for some damm reason and you were sure the other had done something to gain a reaction like that. Shaking your head, you felt tiredness seep in you at the mere idea of talking to this man yet what else could you do? Nothing so you just nodded and Jimin looks at you for a moment, as if he were still hesitant but you gave him a bod of assurance. Jungkook wouldn't pull up any kind of stunt, you were sure of that. When this man has some buisness to propose he doesn't joke around.

He walks in, looking around the medium sized flat both of you owned. It was nothing luxurious but you were afraid this guy would find it very poor according to his taste but he didn't do anything like that and just sauntered his way towards the sofa and sat down on it like he owned it. You just shake your head as Jimin closes the door and makes his way to sit on the sofa opposite to the said guy, you could see the shorter guys hands shivering a little probably due to the anxiety he felt..you also felt a little sick to your stomach but right now you had to act like a good secretary and not the old Min Y/n who was still scared of people around her.

You headed straight to kitchen, pouring a glass of water and keeping it infront of jungkook. He didn't actually deserve that but you dont want him walking out of this apartment with complains on his tounge. He could be a petty guy sometimes. "I didn't expect this hospitality to be honest." He shrugs and takes the glass drinking the water from it while you sat across him, beside Jimin who rolled his eyes. "Can we get straight to the point?" You say cutting of the chase and the other guy looks up with a hint of surprise before it's gone.